main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by inkpenavenger, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inkpenavenger

inkpenavenger Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2005
    I've been searching for a decent wig and beard to get for a Dumbledore costume, but the best I can find looks like the one the "you're in my personal space" jedi in TENCLO. Any ideas where I can find a satisfactory one?

2. MasterSaejis

MasterSaejis Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2007
    I dont know about the wig, but i suggest crape hair for the beard, that with a little spirit gum, will look magic!!
    and you can by both of those items at any half way decent costume shop!

3. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I don't have any advice for this at all, but would be so psyched to see some pictures when you complete it. I think he has some of the richest robes of the whole cast. They really area fairytale-like.

4. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Lots of wig shops can order you wigs that are much nicer than what you see in costume shops or the internet... Though some internet shops are better than others...

But, with wigs... you get what you pay for and they can get rather expensive...

Good luck with it.

5. MasterSaejis

MasterSaejis Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2007
    Oh i forgot to ask, are you going, albus as described in the book, Richard Harris, or Michael Gambon.
    I think i would go gambon, though I love Harris as The Dumble, Michael Gambon is just so much more kick ass.

maybe as a party type trick you can get those relighting candles and do his hand gesture lighting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.