main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Alchemy Armogedden

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Arclite, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    LightSide_Apprentice Approved

Okay, nobody had a Fullmetal RPG and that's a SIN... so I decided to repent and put one on the boards. Hopefully fullmetal fans out there are as excited as I am over this and be sure to PM me bits of info i get wrong.

So, here's the backstory, its after Furher Bradley has been de-throned and the military is in shambles. I know everything would go to Mustang anyway because he's so awesome but lets just say this happened. The military is splintered in to a hundred or so tiny factions, waging all out war against each other over the throne. One of the factions contains Mustang (and Armstrong!!:cool:), another is the remaining prisoners from lab 5. Yet another is the people themselves, rising up against the "military dogs" who have supplanted them over a hundred years. There's a countless number so I'll just stop there, but your job will be to create a Character, join one of the factions(or Don't) and fight for the title of Furher.

Let's lay down some ground rules...
    1. No Spamming, Trolling, Flaming, Baiting, GODmoding ETC... Its so "uncivilized"
    2. Make your OWN Character! try to be original please.
    3. All Characters come through me first via PM and must be approved before posting.

Now for Character Creation!

If you are an Alchemist, you must use circles! no ed-transmuting, other than that be original and use scientific explainations for your alchemy.
    NO HOMUNCULI!!!!!!!! (Sorry to Overpowered)

CHARACTER SHEET
    State Alchemist title: (This is your codename)
    Real Name: (Every character has a real name, even if they don?t remember it)
    Date of Birth: (Duh!)

Height: (How tall are you?)
    Weight: (How much do you weigh?)
    Eyes: (Many characters have unique eye colors, sometimes this can be overrated so don?t over-do it)
    Hair: (What color and what style is your hair?)

Family: (What known or unknown family is alive?)
    Marital Status: (Single, single-and-looking, divorced, married?)
    Species: (Probably human,but chimera, soulbound armor and such are allowed)
    Nationality: (Ishbaal, desert, state, etc)
    Faction: (This will probably come later unless you?re already on some team)

Base of Operations: (Where is your base as of now?)

Alchemy: (Your characters alchemy if any, doesn't have to be alchemist, in fact some of the best are)

Appearance: (What types of clothes does your character wear, on and off duty etc)

Other Special Features: (Anything else about your character)

Personality: (A thorough description of your character?s personality and quirks)

Weapons: (Any weapons your character may possess)

History/Background: (Be as descriptive as possible. Every character has a background of some sort, even if they do not remember it.)

Thats about it... don't forget to PM. Oh yeah did I mention, Be Creative?

Peace Out[face_peace]
    Arc

2. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Hehehe...

I'm overbooked, but I just can't resist...

Its almost a duty as an FMA fan...

Look for a PM forthcoming... ;)

3. hitokiri-black

hitokiri-black Jedi Master star 1

Aug 8, 2005
    I would like to join, however I have exams and I won't have a character sheet ready until this week end.

If your willing to wait then I'll join. Expect a PM by Saturday ^.^

4. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    Ok sorry for the inaction. I have been without internet for... *glances on the tally marks on the cell's wall* ...two or so weeks.

First, let's set the scene! Please post where you would like to be stationed and what you are doing at this point in time this is the official/unnofficial prolouge.

5. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    Finally a FMA rpg! I'll pm my character sheet shortly.

6. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    GM approved

CHARACTER SHEET
    State Alchemist title: The Weapon Alchemist
    Date of Birth: 1.27.1899(I might have gotten it wrong. She's the same age as Ed.

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 150 lbs
    Eyes: Hazel(mostly blue, green and gray)
    Hair: Light brown hair. She wears it down and it's straight

Family: Brothers: William Kain Wagner and Ryan Patrick Wagner. Mother and father are bothe deceased
    Marital Status: single-and-looking
    Species: Human
    Nationality: State
    Faction: Mustang's faction

Base of Operations: Central

Alchemy: She has a sword that she uses as a transmutation device. she can transmute the sword into any weapon or shield(hence her name)

Appearance: She wears the typical military uniform(She's a lieutanant) but when she's off duty she wears a black tanktop, black pants, a red belt, black sunglasses and black and red sneakers

Other Special Features: She has a long scar on her right arm.

Personality: she's reckless, impulsive, headstrong and compassionate. She fights to protect people and doesn't like to kill but more often than not her emotions make her do reckless things.

Weapons: She has a katana that has a black blade tipped with crimson. Her sword has no guard and the hilt is red(It looks sorta like the hilt of a zanpakuto). She carries the sword strapped across her back. Attached to her leg is her rifle that she modified to also act as a sniper rifle. It hangs off her belt.

History/Background: Joss was born to a noble family who had a long military history. Her father who was a Brigadier General was killed in the Ishbalan War when she was young. not long after her mother died. She joined the military as an Alchemist at the age of 14 and served Mustang loyally because she's known him she was little. She knew Ed and helped him with some his research but didn't want to get too involved with the stone. She was made a lieutanant at 15. she looks up to Riza as a sister and Riza was the person who taught her how to shoot a gun. At the moment she's helping Al in his search for Ed.

Prolouge: Joss Mader

Joss sifted through the massive amount of paperwork on her desk. For the 1000th time since she started helping Al searched for Ed she wished Maes Hughes was still alive. She was an alchemist, not an Intelligence officer. Couldn't someone else look through all these leads for her? Turning her attention to the picture on her desk she sighed. The picture had been taken when she was 4. It had been taken when her father was still alive. Back before the Ishbalan War.

"Hey Lieutanant, wake up will you??

She heard the call and turned to look at her immediate subordinate, Second Lieutenant Trace Mueller. Grinning with delight she turned towards him. He was standing in the doorway looking annoyed as he ran a hand through his brown hair.

"Hey Trace"

She said with a smirk on her face as she walked over to him carrying all the paperwork. Thrusting it into his arms she gave him a mock severe look.

"Now you got to have that all read through and cataloged by tomorrow. It has important leads on the whereabouts of Ed Elric"

She said in the same mock strict tone. Giving one last grin at Trace she ran out of the office hearing him shout.

"PAPERWORK!? Make Vin or Mandy do it!"

Laughing quietly to herself as she walked out of the Central building she pondered what to do for the day. Finally the idea struck her as she grounded to a halt.

ANNOY MUSTANG!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.