main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*---* Alderaan's Cafe - FF Spain Tourists and Visitors *---*

Discussion in 'Archive: Spain' started by JoinTheSchwarz , Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Feliz ano nuevo a todos! [:D]

Que eran vosotros primeros/as minutos/horas en el ano nuevo? Mis eran muy bien. :D

2. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Happy New Year, people.

3. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Hola a todos! [:D]

Arriba con ese topico. ;)

No encontro personas de Espana mucho. Pero hoy he encontrado un colega en la trabajo, que es de Espana y he hablando un poco de espanol. :eek:

4. beatriz

beatriz Jedi Youngling star 5

May 27, 2005
    Hello again people. :D

So i'm going to be in Barcelon the whole summer does anyone now what I can do there? :D

5. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
  6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Hi Beatriz. :)

Ah, know you've answered a question that I asked in another thread. ;)

I haven't been to Barcelona and I don't know much about the city, so I can't help you. :(

7. BorriKuuaah

BorriKuuaah Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2006
    Hola Amigos!! I plan on visiting the south of Spain this September and was hoping for some good travel tips or even if possible meeting some FanForce Spain members. I just attended Celebration 4 and would be up for more Star Wars fun. Gracias!!

8. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Hi Borri! :)

I've been in the south of Spain twice and I really recommend the "Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre" in Jerez and a join a guided tour through a Sherry place. :)

9. BorriKuuaah

Jul 1, 2006
    Hey Skiara,
    Thanks for the info. How did you find the night life in the smaller towns? I have been to Madrid and loved it there!!!!

10. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    The night-life of Sevilla was really nice, but I can't say much about Jerez, because went to bed after dinner most of the times. ;)

11. BorriKuuaah

Jul 1, 2006
    Sevilla sounds great. Will definitely hit a few more towns in the south. Would love to meet fan force from Spain there!!!! Did you hook up with any?

12. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Yep, I met Manu (pirry) and some more SW fans, who aren't at this board. It was really great, but I wished to have met some more people from this board. But as far as I know only two person live close to Sevilla. So it was more or less impossible.

13. BorriKuuaah

Jul 1, 2006
    What other boards do you do? I am totally new to this stuff so I don't know much. I do want to be more involved with Star Wars and other fans.

14. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I wasn't at their board that often (only one time), because it's not a board from TFN. But to get more involved with other FFer, are you active in your own FF? Are you planning to come to CE? These are ways to get more active. :) Or you just can start posting in a FF of the place you really enjoy (like me and Spain ;) ). :)

15. BorriKuuaah

Jul 1, 2006
    All sounds like great advice. I did finally meet LAFF at Celebration IV and plan to attend upcoming events. Just trying all my options. I hope to begin costuming soon. That will be a leap for me. By the way, what does CE mean?

16. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    So you're active at the LAFF board already? That's good first step. :D

CE means Celebration Europe. It's compareable to C4, but it's placed in London. :)

I thought you were from Europe, so I thought the CE might be a nice idea, but being from LA it could be too expensive to fly to London for just one weekend. :(

17. BorriKuuaah

Jul 1, 2006
    CE sounds like it will be lots of fun but I won't be able to attend. Only one trip to Europe for me this year and that will be Spain in the fall. Will you be attending CE? I do look forward to meeting more FF members. Lets see how LAFF turns out.

18. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I'm planning to go, but nothing is settled yet. I still don't know where I can sleep, so I wait to order tickets of course. ;)

LAFF should be a big FF, so I think you'll meet other SW fans very soon again. :)

19. macfly

macfly Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2006
    olá a todos
    soy de Portugal
    [face_peace]

20. BorriKuuaah

Jul 1, 2006
    Skiara I hope you much luck for CE- if you go please share some of your pictures with me!!

Hola Macfly!!! Como esta Portugal?

21. macfly

Nov 6, 2006
    mucha lluvia:(
    Sevilla is a very good choice, I love it, don't forget that is the location of Naboo city in episode 1;)

22. BorriKuuaah

Jul 1, 2006
    I thought the Naboo city was in Italy. Please tell me where it is if you know exactly. I was hoping to maybe hit Malaga, Granada and maybe Cadiz. Any tips? Here in L.A. is was very sunny and warm today---sorry for the rain.

23. DarkSapiens

DarkSapiens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2005
    Hi everyone!

Yes, the Naboo palace interiors are from Caserta, in Italy, but that round place seen in Episode II is the "Plaza de España" from Sevilla.

:)

Take care!

24. macfly

Nov 6, 2006
    hello again.
    the naboo city is in plaza de españa in sevilla.
    and yes it's me in the first photo;), and you can see the stairs where padmé and anakin are, behind me.
    (click in the photos to enlarge)

[image=http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/9717/ccf2405200700000ju1.jpg]

[image=http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4775/esteev3.png]

25. BorriKuuaah

Jul 1, 2006
    Hola chicos,

Thank you both for the info and the Plaza is definately going on my must do for Sevilla. Macfly thank you so much for the pictures- they were great. Do you travel often? Have you ever been to the states????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.