main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Phx Alderac Entertainment Group is releasing "The World's Largest Dungeon"

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    From [link=http://www.gamingreport.com/article.php?sid=12129&mode=thread&order=0]The Gaming Report[/link]

WORLDS LARGEST DUNGEON
    New D20 supplement
    The book is over 800 pages long

For comparison:

Ruins of Undermountain: 150 Encounters

Worlds Largest Dungeon: 1600 Encounters

Dragon Mountain: 12 tribes of Kobalds & one Dragon

Worlds Largest Dungeon: Every monster from the SRD!

Tomb of Horrors: One Lich and a fear trap

Worlds Largest Dungeon: Enough maps to fill your bedroom wall, and enough traps to kill every character you've ever played!

Menzoberrazan: A half-dozen drow families warring over who is "more chaotic"

Worlds Largest Dungeon: Drider slavers, an ageless angel-demon conflict, an undead civil war, dead titans, hordes of derro madmen, and a terrasque digger all under ONE roof!

Note: GamingReport has heard quite a bit about the new "WORLDS LARGEST DUNGEON" product. You'll be able to start a character from level 1 and take them all the way through epic (if you live that long). Each level is to have a major goal and they only get more complex the deeper you go. We'll post all the details we know a bit later.

2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Hooah! Sign me up.

3. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    By Heironeous, I hate dungeon crawling....

4. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Sweet Jeebus! I'm with IA! Sign me up!

5. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Awesome. What a great pickup game idea for when people running their own campaigns are between ideas....

6. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Um, Liquido.... Seeing as the stated purpose is to get from level 1 to 20 in 1 dungeon, I don't think it's much of a filler. I gotta admit that I'm not interested in running 1 dungeon for the next 2 year straight.

7. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Well, maybe your gaming group is different, but in ours when a GM isn't ready with his campaign for the night that usually means its time to dust off our characters in another campaign. With a series like this, the backup games could be kept to a minimum. Because all anyone would have to do is prepare the next part of the ubermodule once after completing a session and again just before the next session as a refresher.

8. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    *drools*

By the Sons of Worvan, I think we've got a weiner!

We need to do this... we so need to do this... I've got... lessee... about $.84 to start with... Any other donations would be appreciated...

We have SO got to do this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.