main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Alderac Entertainment Group is releasing "The World's Largest Dungeon"

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    From The Gaming Report

WORLDS LARGEST DUNGEON
    New D20 supplement
    The book is over 800 pages long

For comparison:

Ruins of Undermountain: 150 Encounters

Worlds Largest Dungeon: 1600 Encounters

Dragon Mountain: 12 tribes of Kobalds & one Dragon

Worlds Largest Dungeon: Every monster from the SRD!

Tomb of Horrors: One Lich and a fear trap

Worlds Largest Dungeon: Enough maps to fill your bedroom wall, and enough traps to kill every character you've ever played!

Menzoberrazan: A half-dozen drow families warring over who is "more chaotic"

Worlds Largest Dungeon: Drider slavers, an ageless angel-demon conflict, an undead civil war, dead titans, hordes of derro madmen, and a terrasque digger all under ONE roof!

Note: GamingReport has heard quite a bit about the new "WORLDS LARGEST DUNGEON" product. You'll be able to start a character from level 1 and take them all the way through epic (if you live that long). Each level is to have a major goal and they only get more complex the deeper you go. We'll post all the details we know a bit later.

2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Hooah! Sign me up.

3. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    By Heironeous, I hate dungeon crawling....

4. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Sweet Jeebus! I'm with IA! Sign me up!

5. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Awesome. What a great pickup game idea for when people running their own campaigns are between ideas....

6. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Um, Liquido.... Seeing as the stated purpose is to get from level 1 to 20 in 1 dungeon, I don't think it's much of a filler. I gotta admit that I'm not interested in running 1 dungeon for the next 2 year straight.

7. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Well, maybe your gaming group is different, but in ours when a GM isn't ready with his campaign for the night that usually means its time to dust off our characters in another campaign. With a series like this, the backup games could be kept to a minimum. Because all anyone would have to do is prepare the next part of the ubermodule once after completing a session and again just before the next session as a refresher.

8. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    *drools*

By the Sons of Worvan, I think we've got a weiner!

We need to do this... we so need to do this... I've got... lessee... about $.84 to start with... Any other donations would be appreciated...

We have SO got to do this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.