main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Alex, you kick so much hind-quarters it is not even funny!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I was cruising through Myspace just now when I received a friend request from someone named Luciana Carro. At first I was puzzled then I went to look at her pictures and lo and behold it then struck me like a ton of bricks. This beautiful woman played none other than Louanne "Kat" Katraine on Battlestar Galactica and was the bad-ass star of my favorite BSG episode ever, "Scar".

Alex, I assume this was your doing and you chatted all of your homeys up. She sent me the request. She would not know where to find me unless you told her or at least mentioned it.

Of course I added her immediately and she is now in my top 24. I may never hear from her ever, but it's cool nonetheless. I did send her a message because gentlemen do that. This is really cool. I love ya bro. I wasn't at the convention (which I regret) yet you still remembered to mention your friends man. This is what makes you great Alex. A true friend in any sense of the word. I'm happy to do anything for you I can.

You rock so much. Stuff like this is why I am friends with all of you.

2. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a man, asking him to love me...OH WAIT....Wrong movie...Hey would I ever not share the wealth with my main brother from another mother??? And dude, Luciana is so nice, friendly and warm...She even invited, Cherry, Robert, Miguel and I to eat with her and her crew Friday night...We went to the Londeneers Pub..I passed on the bangers and mash and had Shepards pie instead...Good Times....Go to:

www.skypirate.net/cosplay

and click on the link for ALL CON 2007. Pics of all us geeks in costumes...There was an even a cardboard Transformer...black duct and shoe boxes galore....LOL

3. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Hehe! I talked with John last night and he regailed me with tales of fun and debauchery. I am so jealous. I heard Luciana was just the coolest. Dang it! I should have gone.

*sitting in corner, dejected.*

4. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    OK.. I am also inpressed that Alex knows a line from Notting Hill...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.