main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Alexander in the hospital

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    My little Padawan Alex got shot down with a bout of appendisitis so needless to say, he is now short one. He had surgery today at SJH and is doing fine. He should be in the hospital a couple of days then home for the weekend. I will be staying withhim at the hospital tonight. He is doing fine all things considered.[face_good_luck] @};-

2. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    Glad to hear he's OK. Here's to a fast recovery!
    Later

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Oh my God! I hope all went well and I will send you home with a package for him Sat. Star Wars stuff of course, PM me.

4. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I'm sorry to hear about his appendix, I hope he is doing well. Tell the little guy to stay strong and feel better.

5. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey you guys I went seen Denise and Alex at the hospital tonight. Alex's is feeling better but still weak from surgery, we hope he will be home this weekend. We still plan on coming out to Joe's for the meeting, there's lots to talk about. Up coming evnets and such, as well as the web site for the group, and getting a banner for the group as soon as we can.

Anyway, I have been busy with lots and going back to work driving, oh what fun. Will tell all at the next meeting, so you guys soon.

MTFBWU

6. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Alex came home Friday night, but will not be attending the meeting on Saturday. He is going to stay at Gramma's since she is a retired CNA and can really help with the kind of care he needs right now. He is much better, but still a little sore and easy to tire. He will probably be out of school for at least another week, but everything is going according to the norm for this kind of surgery.
    Our family is undergoing some major economic and personal challenges right now and can use whatever prayers and emotional support our friends can offer. Thank you for kind words of concern and hope to have my little stormtrooper out and about again soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.