Alex's Holiday Gathering

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by tre_si_san, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello Everyone:

I would like to invite everyone that can make it to a holiday family gathering on Saturday December 16, 2006 from 6-10pm.

Come celebrate with the members of the Battlestar Aries as we gather in the spirit of the holidays. Those members of SAFF who are members of the Aries are encouraged to attend for the special ceremony that will take place.

Come and bring the kids and enjoy a brisket meal and all the trimmings and celebrate Cherry's & I first Christmas together. No gifts necessary just your good company. This will be an alcohol free event because of the children.

Please RSVP on the board by December 10.

See you there,

Alex
  2. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alex! I thought you weren't going to have it this year, so I commited to going to my boss's Christmas party that night, and she lives all the way out in Boerne. Maybe I can sneak out early and drop by for a little while.
  3. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Come on Lisa. You would rather go to your stuffy bosses' silly party than hang out with your Star Wars buddies?

Well, just like last year, I will be there!
  4. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Lisa,

i wasn't but its not that big a deal...Cherry really wanted to have a gathering to hopefully meet those who couldn't make the picnic...If you cannot make it that is ok....You will be thought of. The good stuff will happen between 6:30-7:00 anyway.=D=

5. JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will try to attend ...since I have been there before, Alex's house is ascessable for my
    chair ...Alex, have you built the ramp (j/k) :D
  6. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Honestly Ernest, yes there is a ramp. I had it built for my mom and you are welcome to use it.
  7. TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis

VIP
    star 4
    I would love to come, Terri and I had a very good time last year, but we have a previous engagement.

I would have liked to host something myself the next weekend, but that's Christmas weekend and I doubt anyone would be able to make it.

Maybe after the new year I'll host something. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.