main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Alias Discussion Thread - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Thats all you have to say, that entire post and you concentrate on the off-handed, face-off comment?

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    All your talk about how lame that episode was is only fueling my interest in the show...

... if an episode can be that cool and have ALIAS fans saying it was stupid, that means the stuff that preceeds it must be on a cool level not seen on Television since... Greatest American Hero (I was gonna say 24, but then I thought how cool it would be to reference a show like Greatest American Hero... I know what you're thinking... MoronDude is so cool!)

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Yes the first season was fresh and clever. Watching that season made it the best show on tv. The second season was also very good, but a little too much focus on romance. The third season has just had a rough time living up to expectations I think, but the show still is entertaining.

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    i didn't have a problem with this season or season finale....i wish they'd given a little more detail about what she was reading....but whatever...i'm over it, and i love the show still....i will watch it forever.....but then i was also a hardcore Felicity fan, so maybe JJ Abrams just has a weird power over me.....oh....and best line of the season.... "Hi, Honey." You Vaughn haters need to get over yourselves and admit that he rocked during this episode....

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    weak episode.

Masks... remember the old beer commercials with Bob Euker? "Why, I'm not even Bob Euker!" There was no setup to make it believable.

Vaughn getting to Palermo with a punctured lung... Yes, "Hi Honey" was a good line.

Sark not breaking until tortured, that was out of character...

Goofy ending... her and her Dad's up and down relationship are as tired as the Ross/Rachel thing on friends. I am beginning not to care.

Cliffhanger suckes, it would have been kinda weak for a regular episode, for the season finale, it was dismal.

I was disappointed to see another 'chick fight' for the season finale. Remember Syd's fight with Francie last year?

I wonder if JJ Abrams is losing interest in the show?

6. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I want to clarify: weak episode compared to other Alias episodes/finales, but still comparatively better than most stuff on TV.

My wife sent me this, this makes things slightly clearer. It was taken from the Alias synopsis on the ABC website. It is the end paragraph of their narrative describing the show:

In Wittenberg, Syd opens the safe deposit box and finds a top secret document. She cries as she learns that Jack wasn't in prison after Irina betrayed him, that Vuaghn's father William worked for him, and that he has documented her entire life, as well as Nadia's. Jack appears and says she was never supposed to have found these documents.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/alias/missions/episode322b.html"

Interesting, no? That at least is a little better.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS DISCUSSION THREAD IS FOR ALIAS EPISODES THAT HAVE ALREADY AIRED, SO NO SPOILERS FOR ANY FUTURE EVENTS/EPISODES. Thank you.

7. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    that is very interesting....i am more intrigued now that i have read that tid-bit...

oh, and to all you haters... pppppffffftttt!!!

on a side note...i got a puppy this week and i thought you all might like to know that he has been named in honor of jack bristow. he's a rat terrier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.