main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Alias Discussion Thread - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I thought that this episode was way cool!

I liked her deam about having tuby stuff in her belly! That was totally freaky! I was biting my nails, man!

She should have heard the cops coming into her apartment though. Vaughn will save her! WOOT!! totally sweet...

I noticed the stunt double, too.

2. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Darkstar, i am holding Old School hostage until Axia releases my dvd of Equilibrium.....so there,....

3. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    but wait... how does him having equilibrium effect me at all? I dont think this is a fair deal...

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    because you're the one who is always whining about sydney crying and that's why axia is holding equilibrium hostage.....it's all your fault!!!!!!!! :) so there.... :p

5. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Hmm.... good point... But I think Axias upsetness is too widely spread.. see, technically, I'm the only one that whines about it, yet he blames several people... Axia, blame me, spare the rest of the TSS.

6. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    NO I WILL BLAME EVERYONE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA and Im calling Jack and telling him that you're complaining about his daughter...so long story short....goodbye.

7. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Jack's gonna kill Darkstar!

8. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    <pulls out cell phone and dials....ring...ring...someone answers>

"Hello, Mr Bristow?" Puase "Let me just say that I find your dedication to your duaghter inspiring...having a duaghter myself its nice to know there are men who get the job done as far as protecting their duaghters are concerned. hmm? Yes I was getting to that. A certain individual has been complaining about your duaghter quite vocally and in a public forum." Puase.

"Yes, I am emailing you all revelant data now." Puase "The Equilibrium DVD? It is safe." Puase. "So you'll take care of it then? Excellent. Always a pleasure Mr. Bristow."

<Hangs up, turns on voice scrambler. Dials Syndey Bristow.>

"Miss Bristow?" Puase "Yes, Its' Axia. It has been taken care of." Puase, puase, puase, puase "Miss Bristow please stop crying, its been taken care of."

9. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    LOL! That was so funny I'm crying.. no pun intended... well maybe a little pun

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Wait a minute... what do you mean you noticed the stunt double? Which episode? When?

She does her own stunts. I am rewatching the one from 2 weeks ago tonight, and I will keep my eyes open for stunt doubles.

11. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Talon, in reference to the stunt double comment (which was like 20 posts ago) I was refering to the scene where she had a mask on covering her face, and she had all these cool moves with the sai and stuff, she looked cooler than normal, when the mask was on...

12. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    yay new alias tomorrow...

13. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    yay new alias tonight...

14. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Yay i actually get to watch alias tonight

15. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Good Alias last night. Syd still cried though. I just don't understand how they're going to bring Syd back to the CIA. I mean are they all going to just walk back in like nothing happened? Or is she going to be on the run for the rest of her life?

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    that was a GREAT Alias last night!!!

That look that Jack Bristow shot the NSC guy in the beginning of the show, when Jack was walking in slow motion... AWESOME!

17. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    may I interject that I TOTALLY LOVE Sloane???? I mean he is just the man!!!! He takes bullets, he doesn't use Morphine, and he messes with everyone's minds!!! (I'm sure it puts a strain on your relationship doesn't, Agent Vaughan?) I love Ron Rifkin and I think Sloane may be my favorite character, next to Jack..... and where can I find one of those nifty storage facilities with an endless supply of guns, money, and surgical equipment???? I thought the dialogue between Vaughan and Jack was the best.... (You know you're not as dumb as you look...... You just agreed to pay him 2 million dollars... Three million actually...) Jack is the man.... and I'm sure the fact that Lauren killed somebody is going to cause drama......and Lindsey must die....and I thought Richard Roundtree (Shaft) was a pleasant surprise as a guest star..... did anyone else notice the movie things in the show??? Shaft was there, Sydney grabbing the paper clip a la Linda Hamilton in T2, Shaft's character's name was Brill a la Enemy of the State, and some other things....and did anyone else think that the music for the part where Jack gets the blueprints was a little odd for the show??? It seemed like music Quentin Tarantino would use...... LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!!! Can't wait till next week.... Lauren must die!!! 'nuff said....

18. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    I love this show, and last night was one of the reasons why. IT was a great episode, filled with everything that makes the show great... although the chubby white guy bothered me cause he was in Idendity playing the exact same character, minus the twist at the end of course... but otherwise, YAY FOR ALIAS!!!!!!!

19. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    I like alias. It is so friggin cool.

Jack is a scary, scary man. He is definatly the coolest character on the show. I think that Sloan is playing Syd and Jack (although they are not really buying into it) and he needs them to complete the Rambaldi device. Where did the Rambaldi device go anyways? They just sort of left it out. It will resurface. I think Lauren may be like Irean Derevco (sp?), she married Vaughn and now she is trying to kill Syd? Did you all see the preview for next week? I can't wait to see what happens!

20. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    I thought the episode was way cool!!! my personal favorite part was Sydney beating the crap out of Lauren.... perhaps that was just me....and i very much enjoy the Jack/Vaughan witty banter..... nice to see Rembaldi back in the mix (hey, Talon, did you enjoy the incredibly large 47???) and the dream stuff was a trip....nice that she didn't kill Lazarey....my bet is that Lazarey is still alive, which means Sark may still be able to bond with his daddy.......oh...and i wonder if Lindsey knows he just signed his own death certficate by trying to have sloane kill Sydney...... and yay!!! Vaughan and Syd kissed for real.....in fact, not in a dream though Syd believed it was a dream.....also.... there was no crying in this episode..... I think Dixon should kill Lindsay.......and next week looks cool....i missed Will a lot........

21. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    This weeks episode was freakin' awesome!!

This is one of the episodes that makes me glad and mad that I watch the showw all at the same time.

I loved how Sydnie fought Sydnie (or was it Julia) because Sydnie (or Julia) was guarding that part of her memory and saying "You think it was an accident that we forgot what happened. We want to forget." Brilliant.

One disappointment that I found out though, is that after this next week's new episode there will not be another new episode until around January 11. JJ Abrams I HAAATTTEEE YOOOUUUU!!!!!!! And yet I still love you (in a platonic, non-gay, thank-you-for-making-ALIAS kind of way).

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    That episode rocked. I really, really want to know what she saw in Room 47.

And yes, Petra, I did enjoy seeing the big 47!

Did you notice the Rambaldi artifacts present in her dream??

23. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    Yeah, on the table with the cowboy-smoking-a-cigar-Marshall! that was coooool! I was hoping that Sydney remembered something about Lauren in the past 2 years and would justify killing her off or something to that extent. Shea says that Vaughn kissed Sydney back. Is this true. Cause I must have missed that. It is to good to be true.

That dead hand was so awsome!!!! Jacks comments to Vaughn are pretty hilarious!

What is going on with Sloan!! I was totally grossed out by the Sloan kiss in her dream.

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    cmon, you know you have dreams of kissing stubbly faced sloane...

j/k

25. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    EWWWWWW!!! hahahaha!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.