main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Alias Discussion Thread - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    i have to agree with everything Jan (haha!) said.

Also, Lauren is ifrickin evil.

and now everything is going to be all weird between Vaughn and Sydney. He is such a dip sometimes. Why would he think they were going to die? they never have before! :) j/k

Petra, you missed a good one. luv ya!

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Hey....my names not Jan!!! lol

3. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    okay fine janayakkayakka.

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I just heard that the next new episode won't be until February 15!!!! WHY!?!?!?!?!? I am going to research it some more and find out if it's true.

5. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I enjoyed the episode, but it felt a little wierd, and was somewhat of a letdown after last weeks ultra-climactic episode.

6. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    alas, tis true...I miss my dear Alias..... welp, on to me super cool Alias update site..... (I say ¨super cool¨to alleviate the depression of not having the real thing....sadly, it´s doesn´t seem to work!!!)

....oh, btw Jaded, I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    ok.....dang....looked pretty sweet...can´t wait to get the dvd!!! oh and I want a ¨special closet for making clandestine phone calls!!!¨ If you don´t know what I´m talking about try talon´s link to two evil monks!!! muy gracioso!!!! I especially like their screen shot of Sark when Syd had a ¨knife to his private parts¨!

8. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    That was a cool part.

9. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    that was definatly a cool part...

He almost lost his family jewels.

10. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Wow, that means that because of the covenant he would have not only lost his $800 mil. inheritance but also his families jewels. Sad, sad, sad. That means that he would have had nothing left from his real father.

11. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    poor, poor lucky boy...

12. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    hey, Jaded, remember when you said that how could LAuren have been evil because Sark held her at gunpoint that one time.....??? Well, this episode it was revealed that Sark didn´t know Lauren was evil..... because he asked you the CIA mole was.... SOOOOOOOO Sark didn´t know she was with the Covenant....and probably didn´t even know she was the sniper used to kill his papa....she probably wasn´t talking to him when she said it was taken care of, but one of the other Covie bad guys..... which then means that my theory that Sloane and Lauren are in cahoots is still viable.... Sloane is the head of the covenant in my opinion.....

13. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I agree completely.

Sark has been made into a covenant pawn.

14. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    but just cause he doesn´t know about her doesn´t mean they aren´t related....I think that would be an interesting twist and something JJ Abrams would do....

15. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    I concur. I noticed that in the last episode. Sark isn't as great as you all make him out to be. look at his feeble attempts to find out who is the traitor. the contact man put him in his place!!

16. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!! If he´s not so great, how is that Syd never seems to catch him?????

17. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    You have to remember that Sark has technically been in custody for the last two years having every drop of intelligence that he had sqeezed from his brain. He may just need a little time to get his edge back.

18. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Not to mention he is the show's in-field bad guy. Sloane and the mysterious covenant are more behind the scenes. Without him its just the bad agent of the week. Thats why he gets away. And the covenant defector didnt get the drop on Sark, more ike ran away like a little scared-y girl, then ratted out Sydney and Vaughn like a little scared-y girl. Syndney should have hit him more than once she should have gutted him like a fish!

19. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    she should have cut his family jewels

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    No, no, Sark hasnt done anything THAT bad.

21. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    sure, why not? tried to make her babies without permission and all that!

22. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    True dat, true dat.

23. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I agree thats evil, but not THAT evil. Worthy of an arm chopping or two .50 into the frontal lobe, but the family jewels? Thats excessive.

24. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Though, who knows if a knife could have actually hurt Sark ther as he seems to have, "bawwls of sowlid rock."

25. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    interesting concept.

{thinking, thinking}

hmmm...

perhaps we are on to something here!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.