So NV Alias Discussion Thread - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    It is definitely something to consider isn't it?
  2. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The only way it could have been done is if that knife was tipped with an industrial grade cutting diamond.
  3. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Is it true that there is no new ALIAS until February 15? Cause that would truly suck.
  4. JADED_JEDI Jedi Master

star 3
    I don't think so. i would have to shoot myself. after that big ol long break in december. they just cant. i will check into it. proove wrong all the lies
  5. JADED_JEDI Jedi Master

star 3
    nevermind. it is actually a rerun. :_(
  6. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I think Jennifer Garner was on Oprah today.
  7. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    She was, and she is freakin' funny in real life.
  8. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    you thought she was funny?? I always come a away from watching a real life interview of her thinking that she has got to be the stupidest human being in existence and if it weren´t for Alias and maybe Daredevil we she exile her from human companionship so that we keep others from bein contaminated by her sheer idiocy.... how did she get Scoot Foley to marry her and Michael Vartan to buy a house with her???? She must have sold her soul to Lucifer!!!!

was that too harsh?

yay for David Anders!
  9. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Petra, look at your signature, and replace David Anders' name with Jennifer Garner... this will give you insight into the minds of many men, probably including Scott Foley and Michael Vartan.

But in all fairness, maybe she just interviews badly, or wants to, for some arcane reason, wants to portray herself as kind of ditzy or something.
  10. JADED_JEDI Jedi Master

star 3
    no, she tries to pretend that she is sydney bristow. she doesn't do a very good job without the script. have you see her interview with connan o'brian? funny, funny stuff.
  11. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    hahahaha Talon..... touchè......
  12. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I would just like to say that lately....Jennifer Garner hasn't appeared to be as hott to me as she once was.
  13. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Is it a new one tomorrow?
  14. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    No, I do not believe so. I don't believe that there is a new Alias until the 15th.
  15. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    No new ALIAS on Super Bowl Sunday???? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO???? There is no Super Bowl Sunday in Spain....it´s just Sunday... I´m going to miss the funny commercials....... :(
  16. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Sad for you. Though, that is the only reason to glue yourself to a chair in front of a football game for four hours. If it wasn't for the commercials I think I would go insane during the Superbowl.
  17. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    so....were there any cool superbowl commercials.....?
  18. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Overall they were disappointing, but there were a few funny ones. If you like I will post descriptions of my favorites.
  19. crazy_for_alias Jedi Padawan

Random thoughts:

- Lauren was so evil in this episode! Wow JJ is not holding back at all with her. I thought she was gonna be conflicted like Irina, but she's just pure evil. Well, there's a little bit of conflict when it comes to Vaughn I guess, but it *is* Vaughn we're talking about, who would blame her for not wanting to kill him.
    - Sark and Lauren? Not sure what to think yet. Kinda gross, but kinda hot. We'll see how it goes.
    - Who is the head of the Covenant? The easy answer would be Sloane, but has Alias ever been so easy? Other possibilities: 1) Irina?? She was the head of some mysterious organziation that Cole worked for, maybe that organization is/became the Covenant. 2) Milo Rambaldi?? Maybe he's alive... somewhere? 3) Jack?? Hasn't he been acting wierd lately? Hmm... 4) Someone we haven't met??
    - Next episode: Sloane is Sydney's father???? What!!!!???? Okay, so not only is Sydney is "chosen one" but she's also the evil mastermind's daughter? Can Alias get anymore "Luke, you are my son"???

20. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    But you missed one very important step...

ITS ANOTHER 3 WEEKS UNTIL THE NEW ALIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to the month off but then its new episodes for a long time, pretty much for the rest of the season... BAH!
  21. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    J.J. is getting way cocky...he's gonna lose a fan.
  23. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  24. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I really doubt that Sloane is really her father. That is too predictable, and too big of a thing to put in a preview. Everyone has been thinking that since Sloane and Irena talked on that plane that one time, and she got mad at Sloane.

If he is really her dad, I will be mildly disappointed.

First off all Sloane is THE KING of villains. Everything he does and says is suspect. He is a supergenius, and he does not need a psychiatrist. Just the fact that he asked to talk to one makes me think that he is doing it to further manipulate the situation, and everything he says to her is with some ulterior motive. Don't you think that Sloane knew she did her dissertation on him? He knew she would come running back to try to get him to talk, so he could afford to brush her off in the beginning. He is feeding her carefully constructed information so he can manipulate and accomplish something.

And that green goo he shot up that looks like green NyQuil? I doubt that was some drug to make him forget his dead wife. Maybe it is some Rambaldi thing, or....

(Talon's Big Theory) It is something that will alter him on a genetic level, or add something to his blood, so that when DNA testing is done to verify if Sydney is his daughter, it will come up positive.

Good, good episode!
  25. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm...that is an interesting theory
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.