main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Alias Discussion Thread - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I think he was shooting up kryptinite, darkstarr, what do you think?

2. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    that was my first thought, but then i thought that senario might be counter productive. that would be admitting that he is all powerful and i am not willing to do that at this point. anyone who shoots up kryptonite is a bad boy.

3. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I'm with you on that one Moka

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    That´s EXACTLY what I thought too when I saw it..... maybe Michael Rosenbaum and Tom Welling will make a guest appearance soon......

5. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    That would be the coolest show ever. Then Sydnie would have to break into Lionel Luther's Office at Luthorcorp and steal the top secret secret that he is working on based on Clark's blood.

6. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Well i was gonna post in the freaking alias thread...but i didn't wanna get yelled at for posting spoilers or something like that...so i decided to dig up this old thread that clearly states there's spoilers in here yay.

Jade...i don't think that lauren really cares about dixon's kids...and the reason she did what she did is because she wanted the covenant to get lot 45...if she wouldn't have did what she did the government people would have caught sidney, jack, and dixon and the covenant wouldn't have gotten that stuff. yup ok i'm done.

7. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    yeah, but sark was teasing her about it.

8. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    pretty good episode tonight... one major complaint.. two weeks ago they said all new episodes for the rest of the season... however there is not a new episode next week... TWO WEEKS!!!! I hate those ABC liars.

9. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    i concur. feeble-minded fools! who do they think they are messing with here?

10. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    So does anybody still watch this show or what? I really enjoyed watching Vaughn be tortured. I may pop up some popcorn and watch that again. I also really liked the fact that Lauren stayed evil. I thought for sure they would pull the I-feel-all-squishy-for-vaughn-so-I-am-going-to-save-him-at-the-last-instant rountine.

Though if you were Sark would you leave Lauren in charge of making sure Vaughn was dead? And whats wrong with a good old fashioned execution? Couple of rounds into the face and no more vaughn instead of the Windex IV drip they were using.

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    because that would be too logical....and of course they can't kill Vaughn...unless of course it's a season finale. or a series finale....so maybe in 2 weeks.

12. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    this is one of the reasons i like the show '24'. They will kill off anyone. Except maybe 1 person.

13. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    have you ever noticed that all the bad things in your life occur in a 24 hour period?

yeah, I think I need a vacation

14. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    hm..is there no show this week? or is that the week after next? petra says this week... poop they should have three more, not 2 more.

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i'm pretty sure there's an episode this week.

16. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I always figured Jennifer Garner was Chinese.

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Yes, Garner of the Kow Loon Garners. They emigrated to West Virgina.

18. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I figured as much. She looks like she's from the "Mann-Chin" dynasty.

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    There's some spoilers here.

So... I was flipping around, and I thought, 'what the heck, I'll check out a little bit of ALIAS'. Jennifer Garner asks some latino guy to get something on his computer, but that something had been classified by... BUM BUM BUM The guy from Titanic! He won't give her the info, she says something about Vaugn killing L-something. Titanic guy says Vaugn has to kill L. Jennifer, who is Titanic guy's daughter, says something about Titanic guy wanting to kill his wife... her mother!

Vaugn has L, and he hooks her up to some chains and pulls out acid. (It was this point in which I decided not to change the channel) He's gonna kill L... but NO! Out of nowhere, a knife gets chucked into his back, and he's dieing!

Then some old guy sneaks into this hot chick's bedroom! He tells her about some artifact or something, and then tells her to find him.

L gets thrown in jail and some guy in the next cell is all beat up. It turns out that he set her up... but their related in some way. Then he tells her some secret password, and what does she do? Rips off her freakin' face and it's Jennifer Garner! Holy Cow!

Vaugh, I guess, is alright, since he breaks out of the hospital. He even slides down a fire hose like 5 stories.

Jennifer Garner is walking into a trap, and some other person comes and almost shoots her. Then Jennifer Garner and L fight. Vaugn shows up and helps Jennifer, and Vaugn ends up plugging 4 or 5 bullets in L. Her last words are some number that Jennifer seems to know exactly what she means.

She goes to Russia or someplace, and she has a red rig on now... so no one can recognize her. The numbers are to a safty deposit box, which she gets open with some breath spray and a pair of tweezers. What is in the box?!?

Well... some black sheets that when held under black light show words. It seems Titanic guy is not the guy we thought... something bad, I guess, because Jennifer is brought to tears at the revelation. Then Titanic guy walks in, and says that she wasn't supposed to see that. They stare uncomfortably at each other and... it ends!

Holy Crap! I hate to admit it, but I really want to see the next episode... as well as all the previous episodes. Dag nabbit!

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    welcome to Alias, you now have to wait for a long time until the next season becuase it begins in.....January

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    holy crap...season 4 doesn't start until january???? that's crap...and moron dude...if you promise to take extra special care of them i might possibly be willing to lend out my dvds....i have the first 2 seasons....and i'm plannin on buying season 3 when it comes out on september 7th. oh and i would just like to say that while this if it had been any other episode would have been awesome.....but being it was a season finale it was crap...compared to the other 2 season finales we've recieved from those wonderful people that work with J.J. Abrams. this season finale had potential of being freaking awesome but alas it was not...ok i'm done. and btw WHAT DO YOU MEAN SEASON 4 DOESN'T START UNTIL JANUARY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

22. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    dude....axia....you're kidding right? how is it possible that ALIAS Season Four doesn't start till january....that is so un-american....we should hold JJ
    Abrams according to the Patriot Act or something.....and MD Marshall is NOT latino.....AT ALL......and lastly....DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!! RIP LAUREN!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

23. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    There's no way that you can say for sure that Lauren is dead, unless maybe we see her buried. But maybe not even then, its Alias after all. How many people have been "dead" only to come back? Evil Francie, Sydney, Mrs. Sloan, Sloan and so the list goes.

I'm getting a little sick of the cheap tricks they come up with. Is there anyone left on the show that hasn't switched sides at some point? Oh no, she's not really with us, its a trap! Oh I just got shot and/or stabbed, but now I'm ok to go running across the world. I'm a good guy, I'm a bad guy, I'm not really a good guy or a bad guy. Its getting to be a little over the top. Why don't they just play out the plot lines without the same devices every time. And freaking kill Vaughn already!

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Im afraid Im not. Alias production takes longer than other shows becuase of all the location shooting. Thats why we hadd all those 2 weeks with Alias 3 weeks without this season. To avoid that and have a season of no repeats its not starting until January.

Yeah the season finale was pretty lame. First, the Lauren/Sydney masks....give me a break. I just cant get past that one. that was major league stupid! At least in Face-Off they had to have surgery!

Killing Lauren was lame too, I liked her as a villian. But thats just a nit-pick. The cliffhanger was weak. At least with last season they gave us something.

Shes in Japan and she's been missing for two years.

This time we get. Sydney reads something and dad says, "you were never supposed to see that." Which means we will go back to the Sydney/Dad not getting along thing. Which is lame.

And how did Russian chick find Vaughn anyway?
    And why didnt she bring a sword instead of that little knife? Or a bazooka? I must admit Vaughn is pretty amazing to do what he did after being stabbed in the back....no wait, that was stupid too.

And why is it with video of her shooting Marshall is Sydney allowed to roam the Rotundo?

And did anyone else think of that scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indy and Sallah discover they were digging in the wrong place? "I am the monarch of the sea..."

This season had a lot of really weak moments. I know this show will eventually flush its self down the toilet but I was hoping for later rather than sooner.

25. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I knew you secretly liked Face Off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.