main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Alice Cooper's Nightmare

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Idiots Array, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Personally, I had fun but I'm not sure I'd go back next year. They had some great effects, especially the head/torso guy near the beginning. Naturally, though it's aimed at the mundanes and there's not much you can do to get around that. I had more fun watching Chainsaw Wolverine chasing everyone at the end and hanging out with the chick in the crypt than anything else.

I'll start a Fear Farm planning thread.

2. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    That's the last time I go ANYWHERE with IA dressed as Spike... the actors kept going on and on about "Ooo! It's Spike!" - Sometimes it's no fun when your friends have their own fan club. :(

Anyhoo - the place was ok, I'm thinking that it would have been better with more people in the maze... mass hysteria is usually more interesting... The effects were cool - and the best part was the chainsaw guy at the end... and the reactions from the mundanes... I vote that we all get a bunch of chairs, and sit outside the exit to watch the reactions of said mundanes...

That would be good.

Oh yeah, and thanks to Alice from work (no, not Alice Cooper) for coming out to play. You're fun! Come out to play again!

3. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Choad, skip the lawn chairs. I vote we get chainsaws and help the guy out. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.