Alice in Wonderland theater location tie breaker

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by Sol_Jedi, Mar 5, 2010.

?

Alice in Wonderland theater location tie breaker

Poll closed Mar 10, 2010.
Arclight Sherman Oaks 0 vote(s) 0.0%
AMC Burbank 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The Bridge IMAX (March 13/14th only) 4 vote(s) 100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm down to go to IMAX and then after to GForce's for an "after party" to socialize and possibly play rockband. Either way, vote vote vote!
  2. Varekeii Jedi Knight

star 2
    Did GForce & Mary invite us to a party at their house on 3/13? If not, that's not up to anyone else to suggest it in an open forum.
  3. Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    GForce was the one who suggested it and I posted it. He told me through Facebook. I would never post anything if it didn't have any merit.
  4. Varekeii Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    V all was cleared by me, I asked SJ the favor since I have been so busy with work, Oh I know it's not official yet but here are the Bridge showtimes:
    Alice in Wonderland: An IMAX 3D Experience (PG) - 1:45; 4:30; 7:15; 10:00 pm. ;
  6. Varekeii Jedi Knight

star 2
    Maybe instead of going to lunch or dinner we could all order something for back at the M & M Dude ranch. It would be a lot less pressure for everyone that way. Maybe we can order some pizza and have it delivered or pick up some chicken on the way to the homestead after the show.
  7. Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I suggest we meet up for the 4:30 showing then so that way we can all stay for awhile at The Homestead without worrying about leaving early. I'll make the official post tomorrow.
  8. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok sounds like a good time, literally!!!
  9. Varekeii Jedi Knight

star 2
    I ended up seeing this movie with my sister last Friday at the Alhambra in IMAX 3D. I liked it, but it did not follow the books, only took elements from them --- big deal --- I'm pretty sure Tim Burton didn't intend it to be taken as a literal rendition anyway.

Avatar was better, at least to me. My sister liked them both equally.

What a crazy afternoon, though! After seeing Alice we went to the ladies room. It was nasty. We complained, strongly. We got free passes and then started talking about Avatar, which the assistant manager and I both saw but my sister hadn't. The assistant manager treated us to see Avatar in 3D AND we still got our free passes.
  10. Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You know I live close to that theater. You should call when you're around Alhambra and we could all hang out.
  11. Varekeii Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've got your cell number. Will do. We don't often go to that theatre, but we will be at least once more. We also went to Wahib's for their buffet lunch, which was so delicious! I'll definitely call you the next time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.