main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Alien Vs. Predator

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    With the Edwards having so many midnight shows this summer, I can't imagine them not doing a midnight show for this one. If anyone is interested in a late night with the Xenomorphs let us know. This would happen the night before the club meeting.
    The film is a sequel to the Predator movies and a prequel to the Alien films. If the ads look cool but you are a newbie. I suggest at least seeing the Predator movies first.

2. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Dude, you KNOOOOWWWW that I'm down for a midnight show of this!

3. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I want to see this movie pretty bad. The thing with a midnight showing is I have to take a quick trip to Kalamath Falls Oregon on the 11th and will be back in time for the meeting. If you boys were nice, i would like to go with you, but can't go until after the meeting. I can understand though if you don't want me to go. Please play with me, I don't have many friends.

4. Darth_Sayder

Darth_Sayder Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2004
    I think going as a group after the meeting, like we did with Riddick was cool, I would be up for that.

5. Ariadnae1

Apr 15, 2003
    YIPEEEE mike.

I second that.

6. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I have a feeling I will see this movie many times. I predict this will be better than Alien Resurrection, lol. I do have doubts that any of the performances will match up to Danny Glover's in Predator 2.
    Alot of people hate Predator 2 but I thought it was AWESOME!

7. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    I'll probably see this a couple of time as well. So I'll go to midninght and then when everybody else goes too.

8. Ariadnae1

Apr 15, 2003
    Cool. I hope it is good enough for you guys to see it twice in a 24 hour period. I am excited now. I went and rented Predator and Predator 2 and plan on watching them.

YIPEEEEEEEE

9. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Dude, it's official. Midnight show on Thursday August 12th!!! I am soooooo frickin' there!!!!!

10. Ariadnae1

Apr 15, 2003
    I hope you guys enjoy the movie. You better want to go again friday after the meeting. If not, you will suffer as I see fit.

11. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I was just reading if you buy the special edition of Predator, which comes out Tuesday, you get a free ticket to see Alien Vs. Predator. The weird thing about Predator is two actors in it became governors. I wonder who is next? Carl Weathers maybe, lol.

12. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    FOUR MORE DAYS!
    Has anyone seen that fight scene on the Internet lately where the Predator throws the Alien. It was cool!

13. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    Adam and I were talking about it and we decided we'd like to see it first with the rest of the club after the meeting. The first showing after when we'd get done with the meeting is at 9:50 p.m.
    Does that sound cool with everybody who wanted to go?

14. Marvincade

Marvincade Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003
    Laura and I are ready. I have the sneaky suspicion that AVP may be pretty cheesy but monster movies can be that way. I am ready to enjoy all the cheesy goodness I can stand. For the lactose intolerant beware!

15. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    This is gonna be cool. Monsters fighing monsters is like the best thing you can have in movies next to explosions. And this flick'll probably have both!! How lucky are we?!

16. Ariadnae1

Apr 15, 2003
    I am so there. I can't wait. The long drive in the hot weather will be worth it. See you guys then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.