main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Aliens: Tempest

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MCPO_John_117, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    IC:Sargeant Pete Stacker

?Fire Team Three to reserve team, Stacker! What are you doing here so soon? Did I leave with tv remote again??
    "Ya you could say that."He said making another head shot.
    "But listen sir, there are things out here, if you have any info we need it know."He said quietly.

TAG:Fire Team Three

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Corporal Scott Tracey, Private Devon Robie

The corporal heard the muffled gunfire and a wounded squeal of one of the aliens in the background, and had no idea how to start answering Stacker?s question.

?Right, Sarge?; there are three types of creatures, all as deadly as each other. The larger, man-sized one, is not planning to kill you, but will cocoon you for its? young to impregnate-?

?Fething diablos!?

Scott looked over at the third member of his three-person fire team, who was stalking away from the Personnel Carrier, with his eyes down at the rough grey ferrocrete.

A black elongated fist on a skinny arm smashed up through the artificial surface that had resisted the wheels of the multi-tonne APC.

Devon raised his pulse rifle above the hole and wasted about ten rounds into the crumbling aperture, eliciting an alien screech from beneath their feet! The hand withdrew.

?Sorry, Sarge?! Gotta go!? Scott waved the surviving marines to get back to the carrier. ?Get on board, now!?

The heavy door at the side of the green armoured vehicle slid shut as soon as the last person was aboard, then with the formidable roof cannon, Elvis, sliding along the metal to retract into it?s housing down the back, the APC reversed back up the entrance ramp, bouncing backwards back onto the rocky terrain outside the processor, throwing up choking grey dust as it skidded sideways across the ground.

Tag: Stacker, Sparta, anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.