main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aliens(Xenomorph) meet Star Wars!!!!!(au)pg-13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by -zero-, Apr 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -zero-

-zero- Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    What happens went the xenomorph(alien aliens alien 3 alien:Ressurection monster ) meet the star wars universe ....
    ---------------------------------------------
    time:
    set in after the first yuuzhan vong invasion

A SPACE SCREAM!

Chapter 1
    "Admiral Pellaeon, this is captain Kriss Wirlm reporting in from the Victory's Dream class victoryII star destroyer,we are in position to receive the hostage capture by the bunty hunter"

"Good if this mission is completed whitout any incident we will have enought tools to start project ZX1 "

"I assure the mission will be succesfull Admiral Pellaeon the Render-vous whit the bunty hunter is halfway between Agamarand Bastion"

"Good a direct road out off the New Republic territory, good luck captain, Admiral Pellaeon out"

On the bridge of the VictoryII star destroyer Kriss Wirlm was nervous if this mission fail, the Empire will lost alot.

"captain a ship just jumped out off hyperspace "shouted out loud an officer

good just in time

kriss knew this bunty hunter and he knew he would be never late for a big pay day.

"sir a transmission from the ship just came in" said an other officer

"good put it on speaker"responded captain Wirlm

"Captain Wirlm the empire failed me a last time we are not alone in this secteur of space and no way im falling in your trap, Dash out cya impirials"

"what?!? wait there is no other ship !"

"DASH OUT ! "shoouted the comlink

"hyperspace jump detected!"said the officer

furious Wirlm was about to explode in front of the bay window "scan for ship in the area !now!"

after 15 long minute the officer openned is mouth and whit a low ton said
    "ship detected, class unknow ,no life detected onboard its at 10 thousand kilometers from here "

"good get it whit the tractor beams, if its a drome deployed by the New Republic our mission will not be a total disaster "

the officer nobbed to accept the order.

Chapter 2

In the hangar bay the officier where stunned!this was no New Republic droid controlled **** .The vessel was docked in the bay by some big pole whit huge metal chain ,the landing gear didnt exist on that ship!.

"Captain ON DECK!"screamed an imperial commando

"Sir what do we have here "
    "O hi captain its an honor to have you in the bay"said the officer
    "yeah yeah i had to see this for myself so what is it ?"
    "well its a very old model that is to yet got to be identified , but we established that it has to be older than 3 thousand years and maybe more !"
    "are you telling me that this ship was drifting in space for the last tree milenium"
    "im afraid so sir and "

Kriss turned is head slowly he had had a very bad day he could accept anything now after knowing that is mission had fail because there was a relic drifthig in space for the las 3 milenium.

"and what ?officer Tren!"
    "well this ship doesnt seem to have ion reactor sir "

kriss lunched a hard look at the officer
    "well are u sure they are not because since the begening of space travel in the galaxy there is only ion engine !"

"well sure we didnt find the door yet so its possible to be an very old model of engine "

The admiral screamed out loud for every people near him to heard the next sentence
    "what are you waiting for to send a squad in !"
    "sir the squad is already on its way "
    "good and did you find anything on the ship any inscription or number to identified it

"yes it seen to have the name on the side its written in big letters U.S.S SULACO"
    --------------------------------------------
    sorry for my spelling mistake, so do you like it should i continue ?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.