main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson All About Aurynia

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Aurynia, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurynia

Aurynia Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    I decided I did not scan far enough to see where people can post their personal introductions as a "newbie" to the message boards. So, that being said I decided to collect myself into a whole new thread. :)

=-[ stepping up to the podium she takes her slender formulated finger and taps the microphone lightly. A dull *thud* is heard and it echoes through out the room. She whispers softly from opened pale pink lips as the light blinds her from gazing at the faces of her audience. A moment of silence lingers in the air before she proceeds to speak... ]-=

I am a native Tucsonian. Although admittedly I am very new to the whole "Star Wars" bit. I began Role Play when I was 14 years old as a complete Vampire: the Masquerade fanatic. Eventually I grew bored with it and upgraded into Demon: the Fallen (which I love as a game, it's the best ever!!). These are created by White Wolf Game Studios. Located here at www.white-wolf.com I am trying to "expand" my horizons and see what other rpg's are out there. Hence why I was introduced to all you lovelies here. I'm excited, love role play and all that and ...yeah. ;)

-=[ And with that she scampered off the stage all sly like and left. ]-=

-Aurynia

2. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    She got the title so quickly because she is an expert when it comes to RPGs.

We may even try to get that SW RPG Session together... :D

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

3. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I sense hostility...

And yes, she's my friend. She also was hired at my place of work for her expertise in the RPG area...

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

4. Aurynia

Oct 7, 2003
    Heh, vampire "novels" I am a fair bit above that. Indeed I read Anne Rice, Richard Matheson, and the like how ever I refuse to read the overly tacky and purely degrading vampire paraphenilia. I also mentioned I am into Demon: the Fallen. I am very familiar with White Wolf Gaming Studio's systems. In "role playing games" there really is not a "defeat and destroy your opponent". Pending on the Storyteller and the SL (story line) you may lose a character to death or illness, and what have you. Then all you do is create a new character and pray you don't make the same mistakes twice. This all of course involves CS's (character sheets) with specified stats and traits that are permitted in the core rule books, player's guides etc. And maybe I am not quite the "expert" as Admiral has said, but I sure do know a lot more about these things then some because while many of you collect figurines, and movie items I read and understand my books (a pricey habit) as a Head ST I can create a fun, and intriguing role playing enviroment (recently only based within the WoD or "World of Darkness"). Because after all this is -just- a game. I am Jaster's friend in real life, as well as his co-worker. So if you ever feel compelled to "meet me in the flesh" stop by sometime. I do not understand this venerated hostility that seems to permeate these forums like a thick choking smog, but I think I'm going to bust out with my sponge and start scrubbing. If you ever rp-ed with me I range in characters as I prefer to have variety (doesn't every girl in some way?) I can be some sick little freak who jabs her victims with a pair of rusty scissors (a horribly cliche example but it will have to do) To the innoncent mere child who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I flip sides from darkness and evil, to light and cheery. If you, vadersdad have anymore questions, please feel free to ask and I will respond as promptly as possible. Until then "adieu".

-Aurynia

5. Aurynia

Oct 7, 2003
    FYI, for all of those who are having a severe issue and animosity towards me, I am willing to abdicate my title to satiate the requests and desires of the rest of you. I mean after all I only have posted a few times, and I had no idea that it would involve people taking all their toys and going and playing elsewhere. >.<

-Aury

6. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    The issuance of the title has been resolved, so don't worry about it. My main thing is if you have a title than it's because you earn it and keep earning it.

So...what does a Roleplaying master do ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.