main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga All alone

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by salrianna_miller, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salrianna_miller

salrianna_miller Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2006
    this was like a star wars story i posted on FF.N i hope you lot like it too! :)

Now I?ll never leave you.
    You?ll never leave me.
    Don?t worry too much.
    Agony, pure and fiery as Siri was wrenched from the real world into the land of the dead?

Obi-Wan?there?is still good in him. I know there is? still?
    Cut off, not able to say anymore, plunged into blackness with all her hopes and fears Padmé disappeared into the unknown?

Run, Luke! Run!
    He brought his lightsabre up to his face and Vader dealt the death blow.
    There is no death there is the force, no death at all?

Obi-Wan Kenobi woke up in the room of a thousand fountains, in the Jedi temple. At the time, it is was a time, it did not occur to him that it was completely impossible to be in the room of a thousand fountains because Sidious had burnt it down, but instead he just lay there listening to the water as it cascaded down.
    ?Padawan Kenobi.? Mace Windu?s stern voice brought Obi-Wan back to the land of the?well the dead. Padawan Kenobi? Obi-Wan mused and as he did he noticed the long padawan braid hanging over his shoulder. Ah, that would explain it. He got to his feet, brushing the sand from his tunic he paused to look at his reflection in a pool gingery hair, blue eyes, braid, Jedi tunic? he didn?t look a day over eighteen. Master Windu paused to see if Obi-Wan was coming then walked out though the door, leading bi-wan away from the centre of the temple to the great, open hallway that seemed to stretch the length of the temple. There were a group of Jedi waiting for him at the far end so that?s were mace led him. Master yoda stood at the head of the column, and Obi-Wan bowed respectfully to him and the ancient Jedi master nodded, uttering a short Arhh in response then moved back to let others though, not a moment to soon either as in seconds he was consumed by one of Bant?s hugs as she garbled how worried she had been about him.
    ?Careful Bant, I?m pretty sure Obi-Wan don?t want to die twice.?
    Garen, Obi-Wan laughed. ?Nope, once is enough for me!? he said Garen patted him on the back, hard enough to knock the wind from him. ?Don?t we even get hellos?? Lum and Quinlan asked mocking shock. Obi-Wan smiled ?Hello.? He said and they all burst out laughing. ?Now if anyone deserves a hello then it?s me.? A familiar voice said from behind him. Obi-Wan turned, she was standing just like he?d known she would be, hands on her hips, one eyebrow raised, looking annoyed. He just stood and looked at her for a while, the others backed off. She smiled.
    ?You worry too much.? She stated and the spell broke, and Obi-Wan woke up, back in his hovel in the harsh Tatooine desert, all alone?well, almost.

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Good start, this sounds interesting. So, it was all a dream, but who was it in his house?[face_thinking] :confused: [face_thinking]

If you decides to continue, could you pm me?

3. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    =D= Caught my attention. And I like how it flows.

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Very interesting and unique. I liked it! :D

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwwwwww....it was just a dream?

Very intriguing.

=D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.