main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ALL ANGLES (NJO, J/J, Dark Journey tie-in, Vignettes) - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lea, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGUE_49

ROGUE_49 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    "Why Jagged Fel, I think you have the makings of a Rebel after all.?

So, is it up yet? I haven't been around for awhile. Please someone let me know if I'm missing it.

Rogue

2. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    Wow I finally get to make a significant UP in a TKL thread! From page 5, no less. I was going to wait until I finished this, but since there are 29 more pages...

TKeira_Lea, your writing continues to amaze me- I love how Dreams of the Future and All Angles weave through Ruin and Dark Journey enhancing the story, while revealing the man within our favorite Colonel. Subsequent printings should include these vignettes.

I loved the whole J/J scene on the terrace (I just finished Lady In Red), but I gasped when I read this line:

?Landscape designer, in addition to fighter pilot extraordinaire and ambassador from the Chiss here to rescue us hapless Rebels, is there anything you can?t do, Colonel??

This is now my favorite line... being married to a RLA and all.

JaY

3. ROGUE_49

ROGUE_49 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
  4. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    So yes it?s SUMMER FAN FICTION AWARDS time once more! And thanks to all the fan support for ALL ANGLES, which really is near and dear to my heart. So with that said, did you know my favorite story made it to the voting round?

Best Canon and Best Completed

How insane is that?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart [face_love] [:D] for all your support.

Oh and I better do some replies while I?m here!

jedishellyskywalker: Thanks so much for such a fabulous ending to such a wonderful story, Commander . I loved it from beginning to end!

Thank you so much for reading!!!

(Just make sure u remember to take some chill out time too! I know we're all too fond of you to want you risking exhaustion in the name of literature!)

Heehee! It appears I am taking your advice?

Lt_Jaina_Solo: That was great, Commander! What a fantastic way to end this vignetter series. Everything tied together very nicely and flowed wonderfully. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do...

[face_blush] Why thanks for your kind words! On to TMoaR!!!

red: *kicks thread up*

Clear skies my friend. I?m thinking of you [face_love]

ROGUE_49: So, is it up yet? I haven't been around for awhile. Please someone let me know if I'm missing it. Not yet. There will be an announcement here for sure.

jaynasolofel: TKeira_Lea, your writing continues to amaze me- I love how Dreams of the Future and All Angles weave through Ruin and Dark Journey enhancing the story, while revealing the man within our favorite Colonel. Subsequent printings should include these vignettes.

Heeheee don?t I wish! It would explain a lot though. That?s I wrote this because Jag sort of became on enigma and he needed to be flushed out.

This is now my favorite line... being married to a RLA and all.

Hey, so you have your own Jaggie too. How cool is that?

5. Kexiel

Kexiel Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2004
    ...Hi!
    Yeah...just thought I should let you know...I'm Kexiel, and I've been reading this fic for [insert long amount of time here], but my computer is an evil entity with a mind of its own and it wouldn't let me register with the forums until just now. Observe: my second post ever. Just wanted to chime in with the chorus of praise-singers here and say this is one of my favorite fics ever, ever, ever. Your writing is gorgeous, with just the right balance of dialogue and description, and you give a richness to the characters (especially Jag) that wasn't there in the original books. I didn't used to be a J/J shipper, but I am now, thanks to you!
    Disclaimer time: I was NEVER a Jaina/Kyp 'shipper. NEVER. *holds up crucifix to ward off creepy old angsty guys* Back, back I tell you!
    Ahem...yyyyyeah. I would go into more detail about why your viggies rock (and how much do they rock? They rock my SOCKS, that's how much they rock!), but people seem to have said it already. Besides, the fic's finished (I cry!), so I'll save actual reviewing for later.
    [End GUSH]
    Thanks for putting up with my random...er...let's just say I just drank four mugs of green tea, and that stuff is caffienated...sorry. Ciao ciao.
    --Kexy, Self-Declared Patron Goddess of Fuzzy Things and Gratuitous Explosions

6. Dark_Lighter

Dark_Lighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2003
    UP! Everyone come read the goodness!

And is your reading this TKL, when do we get to see TMoaR? ;)

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    This was the first big Beyond the Saga I ever read and it was well-worth-it.

8. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    wow I just finneshed reading this. It was really good.

9. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    It's been a while since I've been back here. Got some replies to do...

Kexiel: WELCOME! :D

Just wanted to chime in with the chorus of praise-singers here and say this is one of my favorite fics ever, ever, ever.
    Always like to be included in a faves list! :D

Your writing is gorgeous, with just the right balance of dialogue and description, and you give a richness to the characters (especially Jag) that wasn't there in the original books.
    Oh I am humbled [face_blush] I am glad you think so.

I didn't used to be a J/J shipper, but I am now, thanks to you!
    WOOHOO! I can use the praise anytime but this is the highest of praise. A conversion!

Dark_Lighter: And is your reading this TKL, when do we get to see TMoaR?
    Well the hurricanes are away so I am setting out to get that kind of stuff back on track. Look for an update here soon ;)

DarthIshtar: This was the first big Beyond the Saga I ever read and it was well-worth-it.
    Well thanks :)

collywolly: wow I just finneshed reading this. It was really good. Thanks so much for your kind words :)

10. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    A very nostalgic UP! :)

I reread this last night after reading the Legacy post ( which made me :_| buckets of tears *how does she do that?*) because I needed to read a happy J/J story. *sigh*

It's still the best, my twin. [face_love] :* [face_love] Even better than I remembered.

I think I'll go reread Echoes next.

Anything new on the planned sequel The Making of a Rebel? [face_eager]

11. Myria

Myria Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2004
    The Making of a Rebel??

I had not heard of this...

Is that a sequel to Legacy or another viggie collection?

12. Melissa_Fel13

Melissa_Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    omg jagsredlady, I went back and read this too after I read the Legacy post. I was like I need some J/J mush and stuff. That post was just so sad...

13. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    red: A very nostalgic UP!
    Waaaa! I miss this.

I reread this last night after reading the Legacy post ( which made me buckets of tears *how does she do that?*) because I needed to read a happy J/J story. *sigh*
    Yeah Happy J/J all the way soon babe.

It's still the best, my twin. Even better than I remembered.
    Definitely my pride and joy this one is. Not quite acclaimed as the others but in my heart the best.

Anything new on the planned sequel The Making of a Rebel? [face_eager]
    Yes, you know the scoop ;) Soon my friend soon.

Myria: The Making of a Rebel??
    Another viggie collection within the confines of Rebel Dream and Rebel Stand

COMING SOON...

Melissa_Fel13: omg jagsredlady, I went back and read this too after I read the Legacy post. I was like I need some J/J mush and stuff. That post was just so sad...
    Well at least you have tried and true to fall back on.

14. Dark_Lighter

Dark_Lighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2003
    WooHOO!!!!! TMoaR is coming soon!

*does a happy dance*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.