main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"All At Once" (sequel to "Anchor") K/J *COMPLETED 05 DEC!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Dantana Skywalker, Dec 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    And a bit more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaina called her mother on the comlink and had both of her parents meet her in the medcentre.

Han and Leia were waiting anxiously, wondering what was keeping Jaina, when the door slid open and in walked Kyp Durron, dressed in a tunic and pants, barefoot, carrying Jaina in his arms.

Leia's mouth fell open. "What in the name of Alderaan . . ."

"No time for explanations," Jaina giggled, though she was obviously in pain. "Um, not that we have any . . ."

Kyp set Jaina down on the prepared bed. He held her hands in his and didn't take his green eyes off her.

Han cautiously approached, then reached one hand out and poked Kyp's arm with a finger. He jerked back with a yelp when he contacted flesh.

The door slid open and Luke Skywalker burst in, followed closely by Mara. They had been called by Leia. He skidded to a stop and she slammed into him. The Jedi Master stared in
    complete shock.

"Sith!" Mara exclaimed. "Kyp?!"

Luke's blue eyes flew from Kyp, to Jaina, and back. "How- What- I don't-"

Mara grabbed his arm. "Don't tax yourself, Skywalker."

"It's me," Kyp said quietly. "I don't know how. I don't know what happened. Last night, I was a glowing blue ghost, and this morning-"

"You're alive!" Han crowed, giving Kyp a shake.

Leia approached the bed on Jaina's other side. "How are you, honey?" she asked her daughter.

"I have never been better in my entire life," Jaina said, gazing with adoration and awe up at Kyp.

Luke shook his head and let out a whistle. "I've seen a lot in this galaxy, but this has got to the most . . ."

Mara, though she hadn't ever really like Kyp, grinned and hugged her husband.

Han looked from Kyp to Jaina. "You know what this means, don't you?"

"What?" Kyp and Jaina asked in unison.

Jaina's father turned to Kyp. "You're marrying my daughter. Now. Before that baby's born."

"Uh . . ."

"Will a Jedi ceremony do?" Luke asked.

"Yes!" Jaina said. She clenched Kyp's hand in hers as another contraction hit her.

The door opened once more and Jacen strode in, having been alerted by his connection to Jaina. He stared at the scene, then shook his head. "I'm seeing things," he muttered.

"No, you're not," Han told his son. "And you're just in time."

"You mean the baby's that close?" Jacen asked.

"No," Mara said. "For the wedding."

Cilghal, the Jedi healer, came out of her office and headed over. She blinked her huge, round eyes, then asked, "Kyp?"

"Hi," that one said weakly, sheepishly.

The Mon Calamarian sighed. "I really should stop being surprised by anything that happens around you people."

"Cilghal, we're going to have a small wedding here, and then you can get to delivering Kyp Junior," Mara said.

"We're not naming him Kyp Junior," Jaina said.

"I thought you were naming him after me," Kyp said. He looked hurt.

"That was when you were dead. You're not dead. It would get too confusing. You'd never know who I was yelling at."

"Oh, right."

Leia laughed softly.

Kyp was thoughtful as he gently stroked Jaina's hair. "How about Eavan?"

"Eavan Durron," Jaina murmured. "I like it."

There was a chime at the door, then Jag Fel walked in. He stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of Kyp. A brief tremour went through him, then he said, "It's good to see you . . . back on your feet, Durron."

"Jag, it's good you're here," Jaina said. She was a little breathless, feeling another contraction headed in. "Though I don't know why . . ."

"I saw Jacen heading this way, and followed him."

"Oh."

"So why is it good I'm here?" Jag looked a little wary.

Jaina wiggled a little until she was more comfortable. Then she looked at Kyp. "Kyp and I are about to get married."

"Shouldn't we invite Tahiri?" Jacen asked.

"We'll have another wedding later," Jaina growled through gritted teeth. "We don't need to entire galaxy present for this. Now get to it, Uncle Luke, before I decide to kill something!"

2. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Ok, that one is just strange, but I love it all the same... the reactions from everyone at seeing Kyp are great *laughs* very entertaining...

3. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Demented is a pretty good description.... but brilliantly demented! (I tried to think of an adjective dtarting with d but failed miserably)... Good job Dana!

Anna

4. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    how bout it's just plain brilliant. More dana?

Jez

5. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    I'm lumping the last few in here, so I can finish this up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three Weeks Later

"Mom? Could you watch Eavan for us tonight?" Jaina held her son in her arms, bouncing him gently.

Leia held out her arms and accepted Eavan. "Sure, honey. You and Kyp have plans?"

Jaina gave her a quick grin. "Not that he knows, yet. Speaking of, I've got to run and get to that. Thanks."

She was out the door in a flash. A moment later, Han came out of the Solos' bedroom. He saw his grandson and smiled.

"You know, not that I mind the whole grandfather thing, but why do we have to watch the kid tonight?"

Leia gave him an enigmatic smile.

"Oh."

-----------------------

Kyp stepped into the Durron apartments, a little exhausted from the Council meeting he'd just left. "Jaina?"

"I'm here!" Jaina called from the bedroom. "I'm glad you're home. Do you think you could come in here for a minute, sweetheart, and help me with something?"

"Sure." Puzzled, Kyp headed into the bedroom.

He stopped in the doorway, mouth going dry. His knees just about gave out, and he gripped the doorjamb with a white-knuckled hand to keep from falling over.

Jaina had illuminated their bedroom with candles and turned back the covers of the bed. She was reclining on said bed, draped in something sheer and white. He couldn't call it wearing, because Kyp didn't think there was enough in her outfit to actually qualify as clothing.

"I, uh . . ." Kyp swallowed, hard. "You needed help with something?"

Jaina slid off the bed and sauntered over. "Mm. Yes. You see, I have a problem I'm afraid only you can help me with."

"You do?" His voice was hoarse. Why did he feel there wasn't enough oxygen in the room?

"Uh-huh." She gave him a helpless, pleading look, with big brown eyes and a little pout. "Oh, please, Master Durron. You must help me."

He gave a tight chuckle. "Jaina . . ."

"Okay, forget that." She grabbed handfuls of his tunic and pulled him closer. "Shut up and kiss me."

He hauled her against him, eager for whatever mischief she had planned for the evening. Jaina wrapped her legs around his waist and buried her fingers in his unruly hair.

Kyp walked towards the bed and deposited Jaina there, still leaning over her, his mouth still attached to hers. He crawled onto the bed, bracing himself on hands and knees.

Jaina's hands began wandering. Before he realised it, she'd removed his belt and unfastened both of his robes and loosened the drawstring of his pants. He pulled back a little and laughed.

"Enthusiastic, are we?"

"Kyp, it's been ten months. That's way too long. And you were dead for most of that. I don't feel inclined to dawdle."

"No dawdling? Okay." Kyp rose up on his knees and doffed his robes, dumping them on the floor. Then he kicked off his boots and pants.

Jaina knocked him flat on the mattress. As she bent over him, her hair falling over them in a dark curtain, she giggled. Kyp propped himself up on his arms and kissed her. She sighed happily and leaned into him.

Then he jerked in surprise as she began trailing little kisses across his jaw, down his neck, and over his chest. When she reached his navel, she stopped and crawled back over him.

Kyp wrapped an arm around her waist and rolled over, so she was on her back, under him. The white wispy thing had come off sometime in the last few minutes, and he took a few moments to study her.

The first time they'd made love, it had been pitch black. He had seen her nude many times since then, but she had never been flushed with passion, eyes dark, her lips swollen
    and hair tousled. She was beautiful.

"Kyp?"

He kissed her softly. "I love you."

She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him. "Now, Kyp," she said against his mouth. She arced her body against his.

"Now? But I haven't-"

"When I say now, I mean now. Now, now, NOW!"

He laughed and obliged her.

-----------------------

Jaina lay on the bed with her f

6. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* enthusiastic is a great word for that!

I love the ending, it's so sweet!

7. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Wow, this was a good story and he's ALIVE! YAY!

I like that!

8. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Wowies! Awesome! :D Loved this. Demented is hardly the word for it. But demented in a cool sort of way!

:p

Eavan, huh? I like it! :D Could we talk you into writing a possible sequel...?

9. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    You want a THIRD one in this? Um, I'll consider it, but I have so many in the works, it might be a while.

Dana

10. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    Great work Dana.

J_J

11. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I'd like a sequel, since this is quite possible my fav. fic of all time :D
    this needs upping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE SHOULD SEE THIS EVERYWHERE THEY O UNTILL THEY READ IT!!!!!!!!!!! IT SHOULD HAUNT HEM IN THEIR SLEEP UNTIL THEY ARE OBSESSED!!!!!! ... um, sorry, that's just me :p

12. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    KSOTF You say that about ALL my fics . . .

Dana

13. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    do not!
    well, maybe a few of them... BUT IT'S ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but this one really is my fav... could have something to do with the fact that it was the first fic I ever read... hence responsible for my entire addiction... I've only readit about 30 times and can recite it in my sleep...

14. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. DanasLittleCultist

DanasLittleCultist Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
  16. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    wow great ending yay he's alive.

17. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    as there has been a Dana upping spree, I think I'll join in by upping my fave!!!!! :D

18. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    mmmmmmm... this is what I read when I feel in the least bit bad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.