Tucson ALL C4 attendees please read ASAP

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by firstsonofsolo, Mar 1, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys the DSG is planning on the possibilty of getting a charter bus to C4. The costs of this may be worth it instead of renting a van. I am not 100% for sure but if we can fill it which is 58 passengers it may be alot cheaper and easier for our trip. Please go to the DSG board and post interest.

This would be PFF, DSG and TFF

-Chris
  2. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    As fun as it would be to be with everyone in the same bus, I absolutely can not get the 23rd off, which means Ill be working up until midnight, and they want to leave at 1201 am to get there on the 24th around 0900 on Hyperspace day

For those that done have membership on the DSG boards, but have interest in the bus, just let me know and Ill post your interest for you

3. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Like I had said as well this is just an interest thread but we need to knw this info ASAP!
  4. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I personally would like to go with the TFF, it's an important personal event and I'd like to spend it mostly with my imediate extended family.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby