main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

All characters that have been in all Films

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Emerald Skywalker, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emerald Skywalker

Emerald Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2016
    people only say C3PO has only been in all films, they might be talking about the actor Anthony Daniels because know R2D2 has been played by different people but I'm talking about the characters,

C3PO and R2D2 have been in all films and I believe Obi-wan has been in all 7,

BEFORE you comment, I do count the voice of "Rey, these are your first steps" as a Obi-wan Cameo. so. now you can comment.

2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Anakin appears in all 7, if you count his helmet in TFA.

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Not a Comms topic. Off to SWC.

4. Emerald Skywalker

Jan 30, 2016

I Think Of Anakin and Darth Vader to be two different people.

5. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Hmmm, I guess R2-D2 and C3-PO are the only characters to appear in all seven films thus far... And if they also make an appearance in Rogue One, that makes it 7 SW and 1 Anthology film, something no other character can boast!

But when it comes to ships, seems like I only made appearances in the OT and TFA, together with my Easter Egg cameo in ROTS (who was piloting me back then?)... And the ones that appeared in all films are the X-Wings and TIE Fighters, am I correct?
    [​IMG]

Sent from MillenniumFalcon AI using Tapatalk

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I believe there were a couple of YT-1300 freighters in AOTC - not necessarily the Falcon though. They were seen as the refugee freighter Padme and Anakin were on landed on Naboo. It's real hard to see them on a small screen though.

7. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    If you want to be picky Obi-Wans voice is heard in VII and therefor has been in all films to date. (Granted in three of them he is dead but still)

8. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    There were no X-wings or TIE fighters in TPM. There was a hard to see easter egg in AOTC, where a group of TIEs chasing an X-wing are seen in the background of the Coruscant chase. The ARC-170 in ROTS is a predecessor of the X-wing, and the V-wing is a predecessor to the TIE fighter.

9. Emerald Skywalker

Jan 30, 2016
    Laj Fett, I agree with you. This might not be the millenium falcon
    [​IMG]

AstroDroid88 likes this.
  10. jkarateking

jkarateking Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 16, 2016
    - C3PO
    - R2-D2
    - Obi-Wan
    - Anakin
    - The invisible jedi man (prove to me that he doesn't exist and I will remove him from my list)

That is all I can think of

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  11. AstroDroid88

AstroDroid88 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2016
    Maybe it is and Lucas just put it in there as an Easter egg to see if anyone would spot it. Funny, I've AOTC a hundred times and have never noticed that. Will have to look more closely next time

Millennium Falcon 888 likes this.
  12. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Hmmm, I remember watching ROTS back in December (when one of the cable channels was showing an SW rerun, before the opening of TFA) and when this scene came up, I was going "How come she's here?"... And I heard that it's indeed our friend the Falcon making an Easter Egg cameo!

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

14. Emerald Skywalker

Jan 30, 2016
    You've Only Seen ROTC last December? or do you just remeber watching that speciffic showwing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.