LA, CA All Collecting, All the Time!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Last one. The unfortunate thing about the pictures are they are "fullscreen" shots and not "letterbox" ones. Oh well. This was fun.
  2. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I found the Tarkin figure!

I'm not closing this thread yet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Someone needs to get kicked in the shins.
  3. Jiltedtoo Jedi Master

star 4
    Did DH just Spam this thread?

I think so. :)
  4. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What number is the Tarkin fig?

JT, you are just jealous you did not think of it first.
  5. Adrian_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    Tarkin is #45

It has a foul stench. GET YOURS NOW!!!!
  6. chibiangi Force Ghost

star 4
    Someone posted some amazing handpainted dolls

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11698&item=5585058200&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

anakin sold for $2,425 0.0

padme 1,233 0.0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5586902841&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
  7. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I can't see the pictures there.

Ok, so yesterday I got my EE catalog and I wish I hadn't because there are so many things I must have. They have the M&M toys both the hard plastic and the plush, but I don't need a case of them so I wonder where else they might be selling them individually? EE sales a case for $70 but you get like one of certain characters and three of another. I thought if some of use were interested we could buy the case then sell the extras among ourselves but that won't really work if some cases have just one character.
  8. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    SR, I'd be willing to purchase some of your extras (though not 3 of each. I haven't gotten my EE catalog yet (either that or my padawan pinched it).

I was putting away the stash I got from this weekend and realize that I too have a Tarkin. I'm lame.
  9. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've stopped my buying cases from EE. The only thing I have on order are Gentle Giant stuff. But we do need to find out what other retailer is doing the M&M thing. You know you will want them they are unique and cute. But as a man, I didn't say the word "cute".
  10. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I know that the Starwars.com shop sells them. I guess I can buy them that way. I don't know if Target will carry them. I think M&M online also sells them.
  11. jeff4sw21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just picked up the new SW Target glasses. There is three new ones, Han Solo, Yoda, and Boba Fett.
  12. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  13. Elensara Jedi Master

star 4
    This thread has waaaaay too much for me to read here @ school (I never read it...). I'm missing the Millennium Falcon from BK. Noooooo! It was from the first week.

On a more positive note, I (finally) got a blue lightsaber spoon!!! Yes! I have 4 red ones, but finally got my wonderful blue one in a box of Frosted Flakes. Any of you guys like Frosted Flakes? I'll give 'em to you.
  14. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I need to get the Sideshow Luke Comic Con exclusive. All I need is for 250 people to give me $1. I will have enough. I don't think I will get one. I have limited myself to collecting only basic figures and Gentle Giant everything except Bust Ups. That also means I didn't get the Sideshow Grievous that we all saw at CIII. That was just way too big anyway. Where would I have put it, and no, not at your house DH. ;)
  15. jeff4sw21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Did you see that Sideshow is making 1:1 scale Star Wars busts. What size if shelf would you have to have for those? I too only collect the Hasbro toys and Gentle Giants statues, but I also have a weakness for the Star Wars Disney stuff.
  16. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I really can't afford life sized busts. Though I would need to see one first to see how good the quality is. People sometimes can look weird, aliens, droids, and helmeted characters are best.
  17. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think a life sized bust might freak my wife out. She hates my Darth Maul cookie jar. I do want a Darth Vader helmet though. I really want one. I mean REALLY.

I haven't bought any SW stuff in a while.
  18. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I probably won't go and check the pegs until Friday at lunch. I have all the way up to #44 now thanks to DH. Has there been any talk of more figures? I haven't checked Rebelscum in forever and I stopped posting on the collecting forum too.
  19. jeff4sw21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    The only figure I can think that is left is the 500th Edition Vader one. Other than that for those Gentle Giant collectors I know my Vader statue will be in this week And the Leia Boush Bust will be right behind that. And more of those Koto vinyl model kits are now becoming in stock, my Biker Scout one will be here tomorrow. Anyone know where I can get the Gentle Giant Dewback statue? I missed that one.
  20. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think GG still has the dewbacks available. I know someone who has one and it's beautiful.

SR, I don't think there's any where in my home where I could display the Grievous Sideshow fig though I think it's super.

I have up to #47, I think.
  21. DarthMommy Jedi Master

star 2
    I am a little behind but I am looking for Mace, Grievous, Obi, and a few others. When is this promotion over anyway? This is madness. I haven't really followed who was released when and now I'm trying to make up for lost time. I went to Canada and got the Clonetrooper, at least. I did not see Hayden in Canada although I looked. I realize he is probably still filming in Italy.

I will not buy anymore Frosted Flakes because they are totally gross. I don't care if I have 3 red spoons. I'm not supporting that cereal anymore.
  22. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    DM! I was going to say where have you been but realize that you said you were in Canada. Welcome back.

Next week should be the last week for the BK toys. Let me know if you want me to look for any past ones for you.
  23. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think I have an extra Obi-Wan, Chewie, Pod Racer, R2-D2,.. and.. I think that's it. LMK if anyone wants one of these. I also have an extra Jawa and Darth Vader, but I want to keep these unless someone DESPERATELY needs them.
  24. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mace comes out next week. I know I got the last Grievous and Obi-Wan from my local place. I can look around for them if you'd like. If anyone has an extra Wickett I'd love to buy it from you.
  25. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok,
    a, Frosted Flakes are Grrrrreat! I'll eat any left overs.
    b, I wish I could find a BK that will just sell the toys that is near me. I can't eat anymore BK
    c, For all of us who stood hours in line the first day at CIII for the Vader. I hear we may have a variant that is worth a little more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.