main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends All Done Under the Name of Love! Chap 5 is up!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya_Jade_Durron, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Woohoo, first post! Excellent update sis. Bout time we got to see how Zekk's mind works. :)
    As for Jag...
    "Bad mans Jaya, bad mans!" ~ Anakin Solo from The Crystal Star

MORE!

2. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
  3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    OK, just catching up on this one, keep it coming, Jag has a plan!! I wonder what he's up to???

4. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Interesting post . . . I wonder what Jag's up to, and who he's planning it with . . . hmm.

Nice post. :)

-duskwings

5. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great post Jaya. :)

~~Jilly

6. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Jaya_Jade_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    Jasa: thanks for the bumps and for all the work that u have done, luv ya bro hugs.

AD: yes Jag has a plan but u wont find out what it is for awhile now, thanks for reading.

Duskwing:u will find out who is working with in a chapter or two and yes my normal beta has come back. thanks for all your help with chapter one.

Jilly: thanks for reading and if all goes well i should i have the next post up sometime over the weekend.

once again i big thanks to u all for reading and i am glad that u all seem to be really enjoying it as much as i have been enjoying writting it.

7. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Aug 20, 2002
    a nice big bump in honor of my bro new story, u should go and read it.

8. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
  9. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Aug 20, 2002
    this is just a small teaser for chapter 4. I hope that u all enjoy it. I am really sry that it seems like for ever getting these chapters out. DRL has shown its ugly face to me and these past to weeks have not been kind at all but things are looking up. Thanks again for all your support and once again i am sry with all these delys. I hope to have all of chapter four post by sunday.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Out in the Maw a ship is moving towards the light. The captain of the ship is someone believed to be dead. Someone with a huge amount of power, be it for the light or the dark, we will never know. Why she was even risking coming back out into the open, she was not sure herself. It may have been the call from him and that insane plan that involved her. The plan sparked her more then anything. Even the fact of seeing HIM again did nothing for her. The plan was genius and if they could pull it off then revenge would be theirs.
    Big thank u goes out to my Bro and i wanted to always so say sry for my mood as of late.

10. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
  11. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Aug 20, 2002
    I am sry all but do to a personal matter that has happend in my life/family; i dont know if i can contuie with this story. I will not be able to get an update done for this week like i promised and i dont know when i will feel like writting again. once again am so sry. I was really enjoying this story and i have so many place where it was going. maybe once i get back to school i will be able to right again.
    thank u all who have been uping and enjoying this. BIG thanks to u Jasa my bro.

12. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Don't feel you need to rush Jaya, just write as it comes to you. I know what it's like to have family/personal things happen that affect your writing.

~~Jilly

13. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
  14. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    *BUMP!* :D

~998~
    the time is near! :p

15. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Aug 20, 2002
    No i have not forgetn about this story...my life seems to have gotten back on track and so i have been working on it but i seem to be suffing form writers block with chapter four...for its a very inportan chap and as soon as i get past this writers block it shall be up

16. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    *kicks thread to the top*

17. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Big BUMP! for my twin's return. :D WB Jaya!

18. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    thanks Jasa for the bump, i am glad to be back.

hey all, yes i know that i am posting under my sock, but i have great news. In the next few days if all goes as planned chap 4 should be up soon. once again i am sry that it has taken me so long. but once i get chap 4 up the rest should move along fastly.

19. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Aug 20, 2002
    here u all go..i hope that it was worth the wait.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out in the Maw a ship is moving towards the light. The captain of the ship is someone believed to be dead. Someone with a huge amount of power, be it for the light or the dark, we will never know. Why she was even risking coming back out into the open, she was not sure herself. It may have been the call from him and that insane plan that involved her. The plan sparked her more then anything. Even the fact of seeing HIM again did nothing for her. The plan was genius and if they could pull it off then revenge would be theirs.

She could not understand why Jag wanted "her" to be a part of the plan. Did Jag think that she and him could not handle things on their own? Why did he insist on bringing "her" in? "Her" ship would be coming out of hyperspace any day now.

//If this plan works; I guess it won't be so bad having "her" back.//she thought, //Boy I can't wait to see the look on "his" face once he sees "her" again. But the look on Red's face is going to be so much better. I just hope that the brats dont get in the way.//

Footsteps could be heard along with a familiar voice coming around the corner.

//Sith I know that I should not have been thinking along the walkway.// she thought just as Han and Leia called out to her.

"I thought you had left already." Han said.

As she looked at Leia, she replied.

"I was going to leave but there are a few problems with my ship so I am stuck here for a few more days."

Leia, who was trying to put the coldness in the young woman's voice behind her, spoke up.

"Well, if you need anything, please feel free to stop by. You know our door is always open."

The woman smiled her thanks and made her way down to the landing bay.

"I wonder what was up with her." Han asked.

"I am not sure but maybe my brother will know." Leia replied as they made their way to Luke's room.
    ok all i know that this was kidda of short and i am sry for u all having to wait so long..but i promise you. chap 5 will be much longer and there will not be that much of a wait i should have it out by next friday. thank u all so much for not giving up on me or this story. Huggles for u all.

I very big thanks goes to u Jasa, for being such a awesome kool brother and twin.

20. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    Big uppie...where have all my readers gone?

21. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    I'm here!

Great postie, twin o' mine. :)

22. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
  23. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    big Bump for i have chap 5 almost done....where oh were have my readers gone?

24. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Aug 20, 2002
    I dont even know why i am posting this chap for it seems like no one is reading this. But since i do have Chap 5 done i am going to be nice and post it. but unless i get more then 3 replies i am stoping this story.
    oh yes a post from u does not Jasa i want 3 repilyes for people other then u and I.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There had been so much pain in her life lately. She lost the only man that she ever truly loved. Almost lost her life in a battle against her own mind and almost killed the girl she thought of as her long lost sister. But she had come back and saved the people that she loved most and through it all she found someone who loved her more then she thought she should be loved. He had in a way always been there for her. Helping her in small ways that at the time seemed like no big deal but looking back it was the small things that made such a big deal in her heart. Now if only he would come back, preferably sooner than later.

//It has been so cold aroud here with out him near.// she thought to herself.

She could feel that there was something big happening that he would be needed for. But then again when you were apart of the Solo/Skywalker family, there was something big and bad always happening.

//Well make that Solo/Skywalker/Durron family.// she thought with a grin, //I wonder if my brother-in-law has asked her yet.//

The fact that Kyp and Jaina had finaly realized their feelings for each other made her wish that he was still alive to see what they had always known finally come true. They used to set on top of the great temple disscuing Jaina and Jacen along with their friends. They had bets on when Jacen and Tenel Ka would share their first kiss, when Jaina would finally tell Zekk that she was not in love with him but actually had feelings for Kyp.

She used to watch Jaina's face light up each time Kyp came to visit. Everyone was so sure that it would be Zekk that Jaina married but she did not look at Zekk the same way she looked at Kyp.

Speaking of the way people had been looking, she was worried about Jacen and the way that he had been acting lately. Sur,e he was acting happy and smiling but she could sense something was hiding under that smile of his.

//Maybe this is the reson why I wish you could come back sooner, Zekk.// she thought as she jumped out of her meditation and made her way to Master Skywalker's room.

ok there u go chap 5 is done. and ever thou i said that your post would not cout Jasa u can still post.

25. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    //Well make that Solo/Skywalker/Durron family.// she thought with a grin, //I wonder if my.....(Well, are Kyp and Zekk related in here? If so, then Kyp would be her brother-in-law) has asked her yet.//

Jaya, take out what I put in parentheses. It was just a side comment I made. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.