main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA All Fan Film Producers and Wanna-Be Film Makers Now Read This!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediDarkNight, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    A friend and I are trying to get a group together to make low budget but high quality plotline sci fi, fantasy and horror films. Why low budget? Hey, we all have to start somewhere; George Lucas didn't start off with his blockbuster that our group now centres around when he made his first film, did he?

Anyway, we're looking for people who can contribute to producing films, such as special effects, set building, directing, budgeting/cost analysis, storyboarding, etc. We can use screen writers some time in the future, but right now we have the screen writing part taken care of; we're actually pretty close to being overstocked with screen plays. But if there's any other aspects of the film you can contribute to, then please post a message to this thread. Oh, yes! Costume people, we can definitely use them. I know our Rogue group is filled with costume people (especially you Tionne out there, I know you're big on that, but I know you have your hands full with other performance projects. But if you do have any time to contribute and if you really are interested please let me know!) Everyone will have there specialty skills, but we plan to share roles in the production process at least to some extent (e.g. one film a member may direct, but then the next film he/she may do the storyboarding).

You can check out our meetup-up website at:

http://movies.meetup.com/392/

If you're interested you can sign up as a member there (sign up is free).

I hope to hear from some of you!

--JediDarkNight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.