main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL All Fan Film Producers

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ia-Bou, Aug 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    Hello everyone in Orlando. I was hoping to get together a fan film festival of some kind together in orlando next summer

How many of you are working on films now?

Please fill out (only once please) the information in the following post for you fan film

2. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    Film Name: Apprentice of the Force

Breif description: An apprentice and her jedi friend go to Naboo to observe a small provincial matter. What they find is that their beloved council does not know all that goes on in the galaxy. They find mis-leadership. They find evil. They find that they must face their past. They find that the will of the force may present itself in unique ways. In the end you will find that there is more to a jedi than a light saber
    Director: Ia Windimere Whiteley
    Email: aotf@iloveapple.net

Help needed: Yes, I need help. I need actors, and filming assistants and people that like to make 3d animations
    Movie progress so far: the script is written for up to three breaks but the entire movie plot is planned out. Costumes are half way finished but actors are needed so that they can be fitted
    planned showing date: September or november for the first of eight "breaks"

3. JRHermle

JRHermle Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001

Film Name: Star Wars - The Dead Men: Tales of the Midnight Squadron

Brief description: When their squadron leader is killed and the military is quick to cover up his death, a rag-tag bunch of pilots in a forgotten corner of the galaxy persue the matter to discover the truth, and bust a few Imperial heads in the process.

Director: James R. Hermle (Herm)
    Email: xwingfanfilm@yahoo.com

Help needed: Looking for actors and locations in the Orlando area.
    Movie progress so far: Script is done minus a few tweaks to custom fit the portrayal of the characters. Sets and props are currently in progress. Crew is currently being established.

Filming date: Filming is planned to begin around February or earlier (depending on availability of actors).

4. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    Ia- That sounds like a great idea if not a logistic nightmare. I woner if it would be possible to make it the cebter peice of a fan run min-con or just let it be it's own stand alone event.
    JR-You have a lot of costumers in Fla. that are both Imperial and Rebellion to draw from. Just let us know what you need.
    Buzz

5. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    wow...someone from orlando posted on a board!!!

6. SeaTrooper

Jul 21, 2001
    Grin.... Truth be told dear, I'm in Jacksonville. Sorry. But I plan on being there in a few weeks.
    Buzz

7. ChewieChew

ChewieChew Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2001
    I am working on a Star Wars short film that will be shot late Nov./Dec. in ORLANDO.
    It is a parody titled "Real World Tatooine," and we are looking for costumes and props for the shoot.
    Also, anybody interested in being an EXTRA in the film please reply. It should be a lot of fun.

8. TheGhoest

TheGhoest Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2001
    I am not yet in production on mine, might start filming next June. Who knows.

I think I'm going to start the script soon though, so as soon as I have anything, you'll be the first one to know.

The Ghoest-

9. SeaTrooper

Jul 21, 2001
    Aw Man!!!!! I'm like the worlds oldest MTV kid too. The Sithy one has to be the prerequisite @$$hole.
    WHere did you have in mind to set Tattooine at?

10. RedFiveProductions

RedFiveProductions Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    Hey what's up. This is the director of "Real World Tatooine". If anybody wants to help out on our film, let us know. We,re mostly looking for costumes, masks, props, etc. Art dept., right now but we also need a Lando Calrissian. Also a Han too! My Email address is TBell1138@aol.com. For more info check out greenroomorlando.com for casting info. What we're making is a short film using the Star Wars characters in the Real World house.

11. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    Hey what if we get together an Orlando Film name thing....just like a graphic to show before the "pruduction company" thing on our fan films....something that shows we are all connected...especially if we are going to be applying our films for fanforce.net

how does that sound guys??

12. TheGhoest

TheGhoest Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2001
    Sounds great, I'll do the music!

The Ghoest-

13. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    yeah I want to have links to all the orlando films on my site.....I was hoping to have someone make a play off of my movie when Im done as well there will be no limit to how much you can make fun of my movie...I want us all to stick together and become an awesome orlando fan film section or something

after all we are the entertainement capital of the world

14. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    Hi there. Just thought I'd let anyone/everyone know that if they need any help with their movies and such, to feel free to email me. I only go to school 3 days a week and don't work very often so I have lots of free time. Just want to help out where I can. My email is Tycho_108@msn.com.
    Delaya :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.