main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends All For Love...a Leia fic exploring my view that she is like Anakin and Luke is more like Padme.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dreamer551_, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreamer551_

Dreamer551_ Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2006
    This is only my second fan fic, so feedback (be it good or bad) will be greatly appreciated!!!

All For Love
    by: Dreamer551_

She opened her eyes to find that she wasn?t in her own bed. She was lying in one much more comfortable in a spacious room, lusciously decorated in a classical style. She warily got up, noticing then a door leading outside. Warm light was streaming in, and she thought she heard the sound of gentle waves lapping against a shore. She went and stood in the doorway, still skeptical of whatever had landed her here. She saw a blue lake stretching out to meet mountains in the distance. That explains the waves. She thought as she continued out onto the veranda. There was beautiful foliage everywhere she looked, but what caught her attention most were the roses. She had never seen any as big and red and beautiful as these. I wish Han could see this. She thought smiling to herself. She walked over and leaned on the balustrade peering out at the lake glistening in the morning sun.

Leia.

She turned at the sound of her name to see a beautiful woman standing just outside of the doorway. She looked familiar, though Leia couldn?t remember from where. She was dressed in a beautiful white gown that sparkled in the sun, and yet not in a way that hurt her eyes. And that voice. It was as though?.

It?s beautiful, isn?t it? The lady asked motioning to their surroundings, and now Leia was sure that while the woman?s lips were moving the voice was coming from insider her own head. Was it the Force? The woman walked over to Leia, and as she also gazed out at the water her eyes seemed to go to a place far away.

It was like this when we were here. When he was supposed to be protecting me. I guess you can see how conducive it is to falling in love, even love that?s forbidden. But I wouldn?t take any of it back. She said with a smile as her eyes returned from wherever they?d been. If I did the galaxy wouldn?t have you or Luke to look after it. She finished, turning back to Leia. Do you know now who I am?

?You?re. . . .? she paused, still not believing what she was about to say, ??my mother.?

Yes, Leia. I am. I came here because of your father.[/, turning back to Leia. Do you know now who I am?

?You?re. . . .? she paused, still not believing what she was about to say, ??my mother.?

Yes, Leia. I am. I came here because of your father.

?Bail??

No. Your real father?

?Darth Vader is NOT my FATHER!? Leia shot back. She knew without any doubt that this was her mother, but why did she have to bring him up? Why in this galaxy would she want to? Didn?t he hurt her too, didn?t he-

And Darth Vader wasn?t my husband. Darth Vader wasn?t Obi-Wan Kenobi?s apprentice and best friend, and he wasn?t Luke?s father either. And it wasn?t Darth Vader that threw the Emperor down the shaft on the Death Star.

That was Anakin Skywalker. She paused before adding with at smile: That was your father. The man I loved, and the man who loved you more than any father has ever loved his daughter.

?How?? Leia barely managed to get out, inexplicably blinking back tears, ?He never even knew I existed.?

He did. For a few precious days, he did. Now it was her mother who looked as if she would cry.

There was a long pause as Leia tried to somehow process all of this. ?What happened?? she asked wondering on second thought if she really wanted to know the answer. But to her surprise, her mother summed it up in one word:

Palpatine. I didn?t know it at the time, but he had promised your father that only through him could Anakin find a way to save me.

?Save you??

From his nightmares, she continued, he kept seeing me dying in childbirth without him there. He said he did it all because he thought it was his only choice. Palpatine made him chose between me and the Jedi, or to be more exact, between me and Obi-Wan. He said that it was never a cho

2. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    i think you did a wonderful job with this!

that's a great point of view you have described here.

meg

3. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    i really like this =D=

will there be more?[face_praying]

if there is more can i have a pm

great job [:D]

4. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Lovely vignette! So often we read about Luke and Leia's appearances being so much like their same gendered parents. This was very creative and refreshing!

Well done! =D=

5. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    [face_love] Ooh! Wonderful! Beautiful! This was perfectly lovely!!!

6. Dreamer551_

Dreamer551_ Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2006
    i'm so glad you guys liked it. More? I hadn't thought of that, but...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.