main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN All For One...(copy)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Author Topic: All For One...
    maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 07-31-2000 11:54 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maveric, Kawphy, and Empyre. We are the elite. We are the South Bend forum. We are like the Three Musketeers of the Star Wars. The Triumvirate, if you will.
    And, as such, I think we should at least meet. I think that you two already know eachother, yes? Maybe we could go play pool. Do you guys like to play pool? Have you ever been to Richco? Let me know if this sounds cool, or suggest a better idea.

----------------

Joshua Gregory
    MTFBWYA!

"R2, I propose a new strategy...let the wookie win."

------------------

Joshua Gregory
    MTFBWYA!

IP: Logged

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 08-01-2000 09:41 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As long as you don't have to be twenty-one (stupid federal law), I'm game. Just not this weekend. I'll be in Cedar Point.
    Yes, Kawphy and I know each other. BTW where were you in line Maveric?
    [This message has been edited by Empyre (edited 08-01-2000).]

maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 08-01-2000 10:57 AM
    Well, at midnight, at Showplace 16, I was near the front corner of the building. At Movies 14, I was probably 30 people back from the side doors. It's kinda hard to remember.
    ------------------

Joshua Gregory
    MTFBWYA!

maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 08-02-2000 01:04 PM
    Hmm...still no reply from Kawphy. HEY KAWPHY!
    Anyway, here's the deal, I can't get together this week, because the love of my life is moving to TX. I want to spend as much time with her before she leaves.

So, maybe we could go for next week sometime? The weekend of the 11th, 12th, and 13th? Sometime in there?? Let me know if that works.

------------------
    Joshua Gregory
    Ambassador for the South Bend, IN Forum
    MTFBWYA!

Kawphy
    Padawan posted 08-07-2000 02:27 AM
    Sorry gents, I keep forgeting to check this forum...
    if anyone ever plans anything, feel free to e-mail me at za4ph2od@hotmail.com
    I work sat-tue 3-11pm. So I'm free any thursday or friday (usually...) nights.

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 08-07-2000 09:03 AM
    Sounds good for this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.