main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA ALL HAIL OUR NEW FEARLESS LEADER!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sith_241, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Brandon (Anakinskywalker_X) is our newly elected Supreme Chancellor. Congratdulations dude!

The desert trip to the dune sea was a huge sucess(apart from putting up the tents!) Here is a list of what we found courtesy of Mara_Jade_Fan of SDSWS:
    It was amazing, we found the exact spot of Jabba's sail barge in less than one minute's time! As soon as we got out of the car, my youngest daughter turns on the metal detector and the thing beeps right away. She had found the post of the chain link fence that surrounded the set. Using pictures taken during the filming of the Sail Barge scene back in 1982, we quickly assertained the exact spot of the sail barge set. We unearthed many other fence posts to make sure we would be searching in the proper location. Over the course of the two days we found numerous items from the set including:

- two latex pieces from the Sarlaac Pit, one which had the cut-out shape of where one of the Sarlaacs teeth were
    - A plank from the Sail Barge
    - A piece of wooden Railing from the sail barge
    - A wooden piece with metalic silver paint from the front of the sail barge
    - A wooden piece with greenish paint from the side of the sail barge.
    - numerous nails from the sail barge, some hinges, chain link fence ties, etc.
    - We found numerous yellow insulative type material which was used to make the sarlacc pit. Several pieces still had the sarlaac colored paint on them.
    - We also found sandbags used on the set to hold down their equipment during the frequent sand storms in the area
    - We also found numerous pieces of "sand dune colored wood" from the set. During filming, the crew would create "fake dunes" covering their film equipment in case the camera panned that direction.
    - Just today we found some odd looking plastic type pieces that definitely look like they could be out of a Star Wars movie. They look like they might be from the Gun barrell of the giant gun on the Sail Barge.

Also while at the Dunes we filmed a fan film - foxbatkllr was our director. This was the SDSWS's first attempt at making a fan film. It will only be roughly 5 minutes in length, but we are very pleased with our first attempt. Some border patrol agents stopped by to inquire if we were filming Episode III... lol... We created quite a stir in our Jedi Robes, jawa robes, stormtrooper and Boba Fett costumes. Also this morning we went out to the dunes at first light in our Jedi Robes to be photographed by a professional photographer against the backdrop of the dunes.

This fanfilm also included several IE members in the cast/crew.

2. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Congrats, Dude! :D

3. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
    our other 0fficers will be chosen soon.

4. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    My eyes are tired, my neck is sun-burned, my butt-cheeks hurt from going up and down those dunes in armor, nearly everything I own is covered in sand, ....oh, one more thing .......I loved it. Great bunch of new friends.

5. Rouge_Granger

Rouge_Granger Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2003
    Are we supposed to bow and grovel? I hope not, cause the last thing Brandon needs is more ego inflation ;)

6. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
  7. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    No I dont need all of that...but a back message from you would do just fine o,o, and dont forget my coffie! ;)

Thanks very much for the congrats guys, and thank you all who felt I have the ability too do this it really means alot to me; seriously. :)

OK

"IT IS WITH GREAT RELUCTANCE THAT I TAKE ON THIS POSTION"(not really) I LOVE DEMOCRACY, I LOVE THE IE. THE POWER YOU GIVE TO ME I WILL (never) LIE DOWN ONE THIS CRISES (I dont thik we really have one, excipt mabey my spelling)HAS EVADED". "AS MY FIRST ACT AS SUPREME CHANCELLOR I WILL CREATE A GRAND OFFICE FOR THE IE, TO COUNTER THE ACTS OF THE SEPARATISTS" (?)

Stand by for The Grand Office of the Inland Empire.

8. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] I was waiting for you to say something like that! ;)

9. Padme_Anakin_Fan

Padme_Anakin_Fan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Keep an eye on this guy. [face_mischief] I have a bad feeling he will be turning to the Dark Side any time. 8-}

Congrats, Brandon. ;)

10. Rouge_Granger

Rouge_Granger Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2003
    I think he's already there... :D

11. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    It is unavoidable...it is his destiny! [face_devil] Join me, and together will will rule the Pacific Region and bring order to the FF! [face_devil] :cool:

12. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    LOL, Well I am leader of the "Empire" and with the name Anakin...you think? [face_laugh]

13. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    It's not that Anakin is what leads you to the darkside....It's the Skywalker...there was an Anakin Solo too, you know [face_mischief]

14. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    I think peopel got the gist of it but if you want to take it that far I guess that your prerogative [face_plain] ....loser

LOL [face_laugh] ;)

15. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Why you stuck up, half witted scruffy looking nerf herder....

:D I had too! (You called me a loser! :( )

16. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
    I start a motion to rename IE FF president Emporer rather thatn Chancellor. IT sounds more fitting for Empire

17. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    I like your idea Sith....like you said, we are the empire :)

18. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
    Then we can be Grand Moffs or something

19. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    That's a sweet idea dude! Yeah always up for origenalty! :)

20. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    sounds very very cool!

21. MoNgO_FETT

MoNgO_FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    mongo agrees with you

22. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I think he should be "Laser Tag Emperor"...

congrats, Branden! Now you can delegate people to set up your tent!! :)

23. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    LOL hey I set that thing up fast! like I said "did u see the size of that thing?"

24. MoNgO_FETT

MoNgO_FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    mongo say dont forget that mongo big part of tent putting uping :p

25. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    I helped too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.