main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ All hands on deck: It's time to brain storm!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SWNZ, Jun 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    As you know I'm working on a website that is solely dedicated to us, the NZ Fan Forcers. Also i'm thinking of things we can do around here to make it just that wee bit better. Well what I want to know is this:

#What do you want to see on the site/forums?

#Do we want a slogan/phrase that encapsulates who we are? If so share some suggestions.

#Ideas for graphics on the site and people to help in anyway with graphics. We are jazzy people, we have style... let's flaunt it a lil.

#Where do we want to be as a group of fans by the end of this year. So many people have turned up in the last few months it's been a dream come true since we firsted started which tells me there are more people out there.

#We need to start thinking big as in the release of EpII. let's set up some big time regional parties for release night 2002

# Ideas for meets and get-togethers

# General things you want changed, added, removed.

There's a lot of stuff to consider here and it would be good to get some input from you all, as we all have different ideas and suggestions. It's also a good time to start thinking about stuff like this as some people are in between studies, exams etc.

So have a think, share some stuff and let's get a few things done around here :)

EDIT: Heres the site so far, a little plain and not much in it yet.
    NZ Fanforce

2. mutley

mutley Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 1998
    As an outsider I love your graphics(best in this FF area I think) and the "Happy Birthday" words on the bar is a fantastic idea. :)

3. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Thanks mutley :)

4. Obi-Jace

Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2001
    Yes the Birthday Banner was a brillant idea SWNZ. Is it going to be continued for the rest of the FanForce? Or do I feel special?
    You know you should patent your ideas because the rest of the forums will soon follow. Your not only our leader but the leader for all the boards!

P.S I tried to think of something but my brain hurts!

5. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    ugh, same here

6. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    You're the first person to admit it was their birthday so when we uncover others I can do it again.

7. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    #What do you want to see on the site/forums?

*thinking....*

#Do we want a slogan/phrase that encapsulates who we are? If so share some suggestions.

*still thinking...*

#Ideas for graphics on the site and people to help in anyway with graphics. We are jazzy people, we have style... let's flaunt it a lil.

we can have an image for each city or region,
    like a 'minibanner or something. I think we should start distinguishing fans within regions.

Once people start putting photos up, I can start doing little caricatures with a SW theme, so if you want a certain 'look' LMK. also LMK if you have anything against me drawing you!

I can also help out with any graphics you may want.

#Where do we want to be as a group of fans by the end of this year. So many people have turned up in the last few months it's been a dream come true since we firsted started which tells me there are more people out there.

Continue to gain support thru word of mouth,
    as before, try and get little regional groups to form up and be noticed.

#We need to start thinking big as in the release of EpII. let's set up some big time regional parties for release night 2002

PJ party at my place.
    BYO sleeping bag, My bed's not big enuf.

# Ideas for meets and get-togethers

as above, plus more swap meets, and even just little get togethers where members can chat and watch a movie.

# General things you want changed, added, removed.

The thing under my profile that says my favourite pastime is applying makeup.

8. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Good stuff, I like the dist...distingu... showing different regional areas, I thought about that a while ago but forgot.

Which leads me to asking what would you want to represent your region, eg: Otago = Speights/bagpipes/kilts

I'll change the make up statement if you can turn me into a bad ass Jedi (not sith) something like Jacko from highwaymen :D

9. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Ok will do my best.
    I was originally going to draw you in a swish white grand admirals uniform.

10. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Ooh hang on I think I like that better. Bit like my icon then aye :D

11. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    The only problem with the white uniform is that the dribble marks and beer spillages will show up more! Maybe a white uniform and bib? lol

12. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    You're not too many years away from that yourself :p

13. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    And who says I haven't started already? :p

14. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Can I have your profiles now please.

If you can post them here or email them to me that would be awesome. You can have as much as you want in your profile (within reason of course)

Use this as a guide, shouldn't take ya more than 30 seconds.

Name:
    FF Name:
    Fav: Something you like???
    Hobbies:
    Interests:
    Bio:
    Other:

Cheers All :)

15. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    Sent mine in.

16. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Done. Thanks Ace.

17. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    In case you're wondering why we're doing profiles and stuff it's purely just a way of finding out who we all are. Comes in handy when you want to contact people or organise meets, trades or events in your area.

The latest ones are up. Beware the Enforcer!!

18. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Updated again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.