main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

All I want for Christmas is... (the *Official* List and Reference Section)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I found out my Mum has ordered me a Mace FX - I'm happy :D

I wouldn't mind KOTOR (I still don't have that), but I don't think I'll be getting it :(

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Not bad, JMG.
    I need to get the Xbox before I can get KOTOR. I might hit the sales after Christmas. I saw a preview of KOTOR2 in an Xbox magazine last night and it looked good. I think I want this and Republic Commando so the Xbox may be in my future..

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I need a XBOX too, I already have 3 games to play on one when I get one.

4. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I would much rather have the PC versions of Star Wars games; there's just not enough buttons for all the Force powers on consoles.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Hey spooky!

My PC had trouble graphics-wise playing Jedi Academy. At least if I get the console version of a game I know the console will play it!

6. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    that's my problem. i have a cheap wal-mart hp computer that won't play the new 3D graphics with "transfer and lighting", whatever that is. i don't play often enough to upgrade, anyway. i still haven't gone through jedi outcast yet.

7. skywalker19145

skywalker19145 Jedi Master star 1

Sep 4, 2004
    i want the han solo carbonite lifesize replica by illusive concepts so bad but i feel bad to ask my girlfriend to buy it for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.