main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~All In My Head~ Obidala romance, angst. Goes with the wonderful music video by SmokeyFizz.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: All In My Head
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    Time Frame: RoTS, with flashbacks from the other movies and missing scenes. Obi-Wan?s POV.
    Rating: PG-13
    Genre: Angst, romance, humor
    Summary: Obi-Wan lost Padmé long ago, now she has given her heart to Anakin. Obi-Wan fears he is going to lose her forever soon, if he does not get her away from his evil apprentice. I requested to write this story after I watched the music video it goes with. I got permission from the creators, I had nothing to do with the creation of the music video. This story just goes with it.
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Padmé, brief Yoda
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or the music video this story is affiliated with, it was created by SmokeyFizz. To watch the music video, click here. I made the cover-art though. :D

[image=http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/HanSoloIsSoCute/aimhcover.jpg]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Cause it?s all in my head
    I think about it over and over again
    And I can?t keep picturing you with him
    And it hurts so bad, yeah...

My heart held still as she slowly sank to the ground. Time itself did not move as if sharing my disbelief. Padmé. My love. My life. I have loved her since the day I met her, so long ago. I couldn?t stand to see her with Anakin, he never knew her the way I did. Loved her the way I did. I rest my hand on her face, reach out... she is fading. Fading fast. Everything replays in my head, every moment with her since I first touched her, since we first made love. She was the only one I ever shared such intimacy with, the only woman I had ever kissed. I cannot be losing her... but yet I am.

?How can you leave?? she asks me, only the white sheet, rumpled from last night?s lovemaking, covering her slim body.

?I have to, I have no choice.? I tell her, my padawan braid swinging out of my view as I turn to look at her.

?Why is there always something that means more to you than me?? she demands, curls draping her exposed shoulders.

?It?s not that... it?s... Padmé you don?t understand. I?m a Jedi, I have obligations.?

Her lower lip trembles as she gathers the sheet around herself and stands up, ?You have an obligation to me. I love you.?

?Padmé I love--?

?You love nothing. Go, do your Jedi duties. I won?t be here when you come back.?

And she was not; even though I searched I did not find her. She did not even leave a note? I suppose she thought she had made things clear enough. I force my eyes closed to block out the fast coming tears.

Cause it?s all in my head
    I think about it over and over again
    I replay it over and over again
    And I can?t take it yeah I can?t shake it
    Nooo?

I remember out first kiss, the forbidden passion that coursed through my veins. Our bittersweet goodbyes and joyous reunions. No one ever knew, obviously I knew how to hide things better than Anakin. I had tried to reach her with the Force many times after she left, I know she felt me. But she did not respond, all I felt was cold. Cold heartbreak, a wrong I could not make right. A day I could not make night. Our bond was broken, as was my spirit. Now I know why Jedi are not to know love. Loving Padmé was something I could not deny, whether I was a Jedi or not. To Anakin I suppose it was just a turn on. I saw the way he treated her, the way he ignored her, the way he looked at other women with her on his arm. I wanted to rip his throat out.

?You think too much.? she giggles, unbuttoning my shirt.

?Well, it does require some thinking doesn?t it??

?Not really.? she says and pulls my lips down to hers as she slips my robe from my shoulders.

I blink quickly to push away the vivid, reoccurring memories that leap into my mind just at the mere site of her. How can she love him, marry him? How can she forget what we were without a second thought? Perhaps she does think of m

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Yeah, break my heart will you, oh, this was so sad yet so amazing.

Poor Obi, and poor Padmé and you know, I wish that they had ended up together, I mean, I might be an A/P-shipper but I love reading stories like this, oh, and that music video was so amazingly done and I love the song.

Amazing job Jasmine =D= =D= =D=.

3. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Yay! I gots a reply! :D Thanks for the super-sweet reply, I'm so glad you liked it! And the music video is awesome isn't it? It was the first Obidala video I ever saw. SmokeyFizz totally rocks. :cool:

Jasmine @};-

4. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Lovely fic Jasmine, goes with SmokeyFizz's music vid perfectly. They will love it I'm sure, I know I do lol. Although there is a lot of you know what, but I suppose I will have to forgive that lol. Keep up the amazing work!

5. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Awww, thanks so much glad you like it! :) Yeah I love SmokeyFizz, lol they done a great job on that vid. :D Anyhoo thanks for upping my fic, I'm happy to see someone gives a hoot! ;)

Jasmine @};-

6. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    that was so beautiful...

7. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    You think so? :D Oh thank you so much!!!! *does super happy dance* I thought I was never going to get another post. ;)

Jasmine @};-

8. JediKnight_Padme

JediKnight_Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    ok im sorry but I absolutely HATE Obidala so... yeah.... now if this would have been Anakin looking at Obi-Wan and Padme's relationship I would have liked it so it's not your writing it's just my preference [face_peace]

9. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Well... then... la tee da. [face_not_talking] lol Just kidding, but if you hate Obidala why did you read it? :confused:

Jasmine @};-

10. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
  11. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Been looking at this a while, and... loved the look at Obi-Wan and Padme in this AU. Interesting pair they make.

I remember out first kiss, the forbidden passion that coursed through my veins.

Lovely descriptions... and that "out" should be "our"

So heartbreaking and wonderful and sad all at once. Well done, Jasmine. Well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.