main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

All London members report in (7/07/2005)

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Sith-I-5, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpauln

jpauln Jedi Master star 3

May 3, 2005
    Jacksonville, Florida sends you our prayers and support. God Bless.

2. Kiz-Joa_Janall

Kiz-Joa_Janall Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2005
    Me and Darth Konikus are intact. My aunt was on the bus in front of the one that went up (the bus driver wasn't gonna let her on so she could have ended up on that one) and my step brother works at Liverpool Street Station so I've had a crap day. Still waiting to hear about someone else though. Hope everyone's ok (emotionally and physically).

3. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    I was so sorry to hear about the events of yesterday morning. I remember what it was like four years ago, when terrorists hit the U.S. It helped at the time to know that the rest of the world was saddened and outraged too. Everyone wants these people caught and put away as much as you do, because terrorists do not recognize borders. If it helps at all, don't think of it as London having gotten hit while everyone else stood around and wrung their hands. Everyone got hit. This didn't happen practically on the doorstep of the G8 summit by accident--that was meant to send a message. If the terrorists don't make distinctions between nations, then we can't afford to either. Consider the world at your disposal.

4. Crazydan

Crazydan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2005
    My condolences goes out for all the people and their friends and family who suffered and lost their friends and families in these sad and horrible attacks on this day. I just can't understand why someone would kill so many innocent people.

I wish you good luck in recovering from these attacks and with finding who is responsible for these attacks. May the Force be with the people of London.

5. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
    It is heart warming to read these posts.
    There are times I doubt that there is much good left in this world, but times like this prove otherwise to me.
    It is just a shame that an evil act is what it takes to bring out the best in people.
    But I would like to thank you all on behalf of my friends and family and all Londoners who do not post here.
    My thoughts are with those who have suffered.

6. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    I left London to go to South Carolina the day before the bombings, and I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the news over here. My condolences to anyone who was affected by the tragedy. It's sad that this evil had to happen to London in a year with so much happiness (Star Wars Celebration Day, being chosen for the 2012 Olympics, etc.) May the Force be with us.

7. JunoirVader

JunoirVader Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2004
    Yeah, I'm fine. I was at school at the time, and I didn't believe it, as one of my friends who lies alot told me. I was really shocked when I knew it was real. I don't know anyone who was injured or killed luckily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.