main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA All Members(New/Old/ or not official) Check In

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Hello members of the Tidewater Alliance.

I would like to get a head count of those members that post here on TFN. So please check in and send me your email addy.

2. obi_dan_67

obi_dan_67 Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2005
    Hey Jason,

I post here once in a while. What's up with the Tidewater Alliance website? I haven't been able to attend the past couple of meetings coz they fall on Saturdays that I work (Jul 11 and 23)....

Obi-Dan

3. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I hear that Dan, same goes with me.

The site is up, I am just working with my programer and getting the registration page up. Everyone should hear something shortly. Whats up with you?

4. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    I'm not a member but I live in Virginia Beach and I post FanFic quite a bit. Contact info in my profile.

5. jackboot

jackboot Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2004
    Hi,
    I post here occasionally and I live in Williamsburg.
    Jackboot
    Jackboot_jedi@yahoo.com

6. darthstygeon

darthstygeon Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2005
    whats up

7. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Hey there Jackboot. Havnt seen you around in awhile. Whats shakin

8. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Hey guys i dont know how to be a member. I live in va beach. If you could email me back and let me know how i could get involved i would greatly appreciate it.

9. Zach_Tarin

Zach_Tarin Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2005
    Greetings, I am the newbie. Pleased to meet you guys, I live in Chincoteague Island.

10. ANAKINOS

Jun 25, 2002
    Im not a member i live in va beach. email or pm me to let me know what i should do
    ok.peace out

11. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey Zach! Glad to see you found the boards :)

12. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Hey there Meriwyn, good to see you around.

ANAKINOS, it's not to hard to become a member. We actually have a meeting coming up at the Virginia Beach Central Library on the 5th of November. We meet in one of the meeting rooms, I think Meeting Room B this time at 2:30 pm until 4:00 pm. So show up and just check us out and if you are interested we can get you all the info on how to become a member.

13. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hiya :) Good to see you too! Glad to see everything is going well with the Tidewater Alliance :)

14. ANAKINOS

Jun 25, 2002
    jk88 thanks i think i will do that

15. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Hey Jason, Wazzzuuuupppp?? Haven't seen u in a long time. Last time I saw u I think was at the Oceana Galley.... :) U coming to the meeting on Saturday?

16. Zach_Tarin

Oct 16, 2005
    [face_dancing] yay!!! new star wars *does a lil dance*

17. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I'm in Virginia Beach, also, and not an official member yet. I write a lot of fanfic and hang around on the fanfiction section of the Jedi Council boards.

Hubby and I might try to come this Saturday - looking forward to it!

18. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Awsome, it will be great to see you there.

19. Zach_Tarin

Oct 16, 2005
    Hey all, nice too see you people again, I wanted to come to the meeting yesturday but I had to work so keep me posted for the next one. And also if anyone has some good advise how to get aroundhere please let me know:p thanks.

20. wendynat

Jun 8, 2005
    We got tied up at the event at TRU, so we'll have to make the next meeting, instead. It was a lot of fun, though :).

Zach_Tarin - Are you new to the area? Or to the boards? :D

21. Zach_Tarin

Oct 16, 2005
    I am new to the boards wendynat i am from the shore on the other side of the bay bridge. I do however want to come to the next meeting. Thanks for asking [:D]

22. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Hey guys,

We'll have the next meeting on the 10th of Dec. We might have something going on before that though so just keep checking the boards. Would luv 2 c u guys at the next meeting. This past weekend was cool, most had their costumes on....

Obi-Dan

23. wendynat

Jun 8, 2005
    The tenth... argh! I'm out of town that weekend, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for the earlier event you mentioned...

24. Zach_Tarin

Oct 16, 2005
    I will try to make it for the next one. me and my boyfriend both have great costumes, can I bring him?

25. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    Hello there,

My name is Chris Maher aka Domnu Skywalker. I am new, my husband Barry and I came to the meeting on the November fifth, and we really interested in the group. Barry is working on Qui-gon, and I am working on Shaak Ti, which is going to take some time to do. Im a seamstress and designer so the costumings not and issue. Ill be learning a new craft with this project, making latex prosthetics. Wish me luck! Im in my obssession mode collecting every angle of picture I can find.

Ive sent the web address to all my kids who love Star Wars as much as I do. My yongest loved AAlya Secura, which if the Shaak Ti works out Im going to make her some latex tenticals, we used batten and kid leatards the last time we made that headress. It was ok, but always room for improvement.

Any websites for belts, sabers, boots ect. would be appreciated. We want to have everything done before Jan. At the next meeting we will be bringing our dues.

We went to Ricks store Sunday, it funny but we have meet you before rick. You had a small store set up infront of the theater at Military Circle. We talked before. I thought you looked very familiar. But I like your store. You sell alot of the same things we do. But my store is seasonal with the ren faires. We have alot in common, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, midevil reinacting, very cool. Life is very rich when you live out your dreams.

Like I said at the meeting, those that need costume help I am here. I take pride in my work. I will be happy to take their orders. If they buy the fabric I only charge $10.00 per hour. Dont panic Im very fast. Ive been sewing for twenty years, it dosent take long.

My husband Barry is also an artist, welder, and wood craftsman. We both enjoy doing artsy things.
    Anyway Im looking forward to doing great things with the Group.

May the force be with you always

Chris aka Domnu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.