main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"ALL NEW EMPIRE" needs a leader!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ghost, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    So, who is the Emperor? I think since it's been a while since we've had an Empire as the enemy, and even then the Empire didn't have a real leader after Palpatine's death, that you guys have forgotten an Empire needs a leader.

I think it will be an Empress, actually. There is a female Twilek Sith... Lumiya is a Dark Lady of the Sith...

Do we know of any societies in the galaxy where there is already matriachal rule? Like Tenel Ka and the Hapans?

Do we know of any potential darksiders? Like Jacen Solo?

Do we know of any children Jacen and Tenel Ka had?

My prediction: Empress Allana

2. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    It's hyperbole for marketing purposes. That's what I'm praying for, at least.

Well, more about the Sith than the empire.

And how do we know CGI Twi'lek is a sith? Maybe she just likes nasty looking tatoos.

3. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I suppose that's possible, but wouldn't she be 105ish or so at that point? Granted, Force users in the GFFA have very long lives, but I just don't see it myself. A direct descendent of Jacen is quite feasible though, IMO.

4. razzy1319

razzy1319 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2004
    I say the Skywalker Bloodline has just become the Line of Emperors, Merovingian aspects to it are gonna be great.

5. Darth_Culator

Darth_Culator Jedi Master star 2

Dec 10, 2005
    Descendant, schmescendant. Emperor Jacen Solo will achieve Palpatine's great ambition and rule forever, until he is destroyed by another Son of the Suns.

6. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    A Hutt!

;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.