main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ALL-NEW Official website for the BlackBirds Squadron, ****

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by dark_jedi32, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_jedi32

dark_jedi32 Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Okay people, My friend Evan posted a thread way back called the digfighting thread in the SWC. I was one of the first posters, along with some others. The thread eventually grew to be really huge and popular, so Evan and I decided to name it the GOlden Eagles Fleet, which served the republic. We also split the GEF up into 3 squadrons: The Red Vultures, The Silver Hawks, and...The Black Birds. Evan assigned me as The black Birds squadron leader/captain. Eventually Evan put up an official Golden Eagles FLeet site. However among all the squadrons, THe Black Birds were the most prosperous, with the most members, and the most posts because we did space battles, AND land battles and missions.

Now I present to you, The Official website for the BlackBirds Squadron: http://bbs1251.conforums.com

Here are some points you should know about the site:

-It is a simple RP
    -No expert RPing experience is needed
    -Era: Clonewars
    -We fight for the republic
    -THe Squadron is made up of Human soldiers and pilots, Clones, and Jedi (dark, light, and shadow)
    -The battles take place in space and on ground.
    -There are ships available in the shipyard to buy, trade, sell, paint, tune etc...
    -Make Your own lightsaber
    -Learn the ways of the Force in one of the Jedi Temples
    -Have fun!

If you are going to join, Thank you very very much! If not, then thnaks for taking the time to read this!

So there ya go. Be a part of a historical RP experince, Have fun!, and May The Force Be With You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.