So NM All NMSU Aggies report in!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Here's the place where Aggies can check in, and since many of us are students, discuss what's going on around campus. (This includes branches too, of course, LJ!)

It is not okay to come in here if you are a student or alumnus of another school and feel like friendly banter. Save it for general discussion!

How are the last two weeks of school going for everyone? I'm almost done with all my papers and projects... I've been totally stressing out over them. After this, finals will be a piece of cake.
  2. gloomypadme Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, my god these last few weeks have been really rough for me. I have a huge paper due and I'm really procrastinating on it. Gir, I can't wait until it's over and I can just relax until Episode III.
  3. michaelbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    The end of my semester isn't too bad. I just have to work all day in the sun. Being in the heat all day gives me a headache so that sucks. Other than that it isn't too shabby. I also have a great girlfriend that I get to see everyday.
  4. gneiss_jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Finals won't be too bad for me. This last two weeks hasn't been as stressful as I thought it would be. I know most of my finals material and I have no more major projects or papers due except for a memo (oh wow :p). I hope everyone else's studying is going well. Mike, wear suncreen and drink water. Then you wouldn't have so many headaches. Silly goose.
  5. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree with Brittani; Mike, you're silly.

I can't wait until next week is over. The two papers I had to do have been very stressful and I still have to do the final draft of one of them. But we're so close to the end now that I'm not going to let it get to me.
  6. Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Master

star 1
    Hi all, the last two weeks have been alright. I have to study this weekend for my finals. Blah chapter re-reading and all that fun junk:D I have another group project due Monday, then the final. Then Tuesday my finals. Yeee-haw. I just applied at IGA and St. John's so hopefully I'll get a summer job.
  7. michaelbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    Silliness is next to godliness. Just remember that you are my minions and if you are lucky I will pass the silliness on to you.
  8. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    pppfffffffttttttttt

so how's the finals going everyone?
    mine are almost finished. I just have a paper to write that's due on friday. I can't wait for it to be over with.
  9. gloomypadme Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mine are finally done! I'm so relieved and I'm not sure what to do with myself now. I keep having that feeling that I should be doing something more productive than watching cartoons.
  10. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    After finals, nothing is more productive than watching cartoons!

Okay, watch STAR WARS!!

11. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    I have one last final tomorrow, in government 448.

Disneyland will be a great thing to do after school is over too. :p
  12. gloomypadme Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oo even better, Star Wars and cartoons!
    *runs to watch the Clone Wars*
  13. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I need to finish watching the Clone Wars...I started and I'm in the middle of them.

But yeah, I'm getting ready to actually write my paper now, and nothing is better to do after finals are over than watch Star Wars and go to Disneyland!
  14. gloomypadme Jedi Knight

star 1
    I love the Clone Wars. My brother and I have them on DVD and have seen them an unhealthy amount of times. The only thing I don't like about them is some of the voices, Anakin's and Padme's in particular seem to just grate me more than anything!
  15. michaelbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
  16. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    I finally am back and settled in (however not unpacked) here in Alamo. Feels strange. Mandy and I were charged for a little DUST in our room! :mad:
  17. gneiss_jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    My roommate and I were both charged for stains on the carpet...which I didn't make!!! Grrr...
  18. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    We got charged for a few things, but the dust was absurd. :rolleyes:
  19. Wook Jedi Master

star 4

Checking in!!! GO AGGIES!

Hope all your finals went ok!!

So, Jaina, weren't you guys in Garcia HellHall? They still have the Nazi room inspections there?
  20. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I-)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  21. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    No, we were in Monagle Hall (Garcia). And no, they don't really have room inspections anymore.

BLOODCLAW, it is not acceptable to spam our board!! We were on vacation.
  22. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I just wanted to say hi. I'm an Alumn ('01) and getting my masters distance ed from NMSU. Living in Abq. It's tough being an Aggie in Lobo land...
  23. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Hahaha! Yes, we know how that goes, having been members of Mos Alba. ;)
  24. Skipping_Vader Jedi Padawan

Yeah I'm thinking about midterms more than finals.
  25. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Checking in!

GO AGGIES!

So when's basketball season start? I haven't even looked at the schedule yet.

Hope there's something to cheer about this year!!

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.