main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So NM All NMSU Aggies report in!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I think there's a game tonight, but I think it's just one of those opening-of-the-season exhibitions. The coach seems awesome; he's putting the band behind the visiting team's bench and giving out names and numbers to band members- which ought to be hilarious. The band can be vicious.

As for the actual team, though... he's only got like 4 non-walk-on, scholarship players. The rest are inelligible to play for reasons including obligatory one-year waits for transfers, and grades. There will be a *lot* of walk-ons on this team, and from what I understand (I know someone who was involved in try-outs, but his parents forbid him from actually trying out), the try-out was *really* easy. Unguarded lay-ups easy.

2. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Hi everyone, how's it going? It seems term just got really busy. Right now I've got a 10 page research rough draft due, and by the end of the month a case history and developmental chart. Ack, man I am swamped!! But, anyhow how's it going with the rest of you guys?

3. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Great idea! Give 'em heck Pride!

I gotta find out what game we're going to this year - we try to go to one once basketball game year down in Cruces to relive the crazy days.. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.