main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM All NMSU Aggies report in!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I think there's a game tonight, but I think it's just one of those opening-of-the-season exhibitions. The coach seems awesome; he's putting the band behind the visiting team's bench and giving out names and numbers to band members- which ought to be hilarious. The band can be vicious.

As for the actual team, though... he's only got like 4 non-walk-on, scholarship players. The rest are inelligible to play for reasons including obligatory one-year waits for transfers, and grades. There will be a *lot* of walk-ons on this team, and from what I understand (I know someone who was involved in try-outs, but his parents forbid him from actually trying out), the try-out was *really* easy. Unguarded lay-ups easy.

2. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Hi everyone, how's it going? It seems term just got really busy. Right now I've got a 10 page research rough draft due, and by the end of the month a case history and developmental chart. Ack, man I am swamped!! But, anyhow how's it going with the rest of you guys?

3. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Great idea! Give 'em heck Pride!

I gotta find out what game we're going to this year - we try to go to one once basketball game year down in Cruces to relive the crazy days.. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.