All non-spoiler visitors log in... before this place gets really crowded!

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Dark Lady Mara, Jul 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Boba Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey Everybody I am Darth-Boba i very happy to meet you all

And i'm Staying spoiler free for episode 3

DARTH-BOBA

p.s
    BOUNTY HUNTERS RULE!!!!!
  2. CyberMasterWindu Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is CyberMasterWindu logging in. WOW this is going to be tough. I think I will still watch the trailers but other than that nothing. Spoiler free till May 25, 2005!
  3. son-of-skywalker13 Force Ghost

star 2
    hopefully im not too late i just saw this thread but ive been posting here for a while. son-of-skywalker13 is signing in
  4. Jedi_jem Force Ghost

star 4
    Jedi_jem signing in also :)
  5. 5darth2maul1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Cyberjedi1, how do you plan on avoiding the movie posters?!?!?

521 :)
  6. darkjedi Force Ghost

star 2
    Hello. I will do my best to be spoiler free.
    I did a good job on Episode 2 and I knew everything about Episode 1. I won't make that mistake again. ;) I loved Clones and am glad I didn't spend my first viewing second guessing how things were filmed. I just sat back and watched the movie. I'll do it again with Episode 3.
  7. Darth-sennin Jedi Master

star 3
    Darth-sennin, signing in. I spoiled myself rotten for AOTC, I'll never make that mistake again.
  8. Slave-2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Slave-2 logging in. Had the end of epI spoiled by a newspaper, stayed spoiler free for epII and I'm definitely staying spoiler free for epIII. I want it all to be a suprise!
  9. Maulfly Moderator Emeritus

star 7
    Maulfly signing in. I'll be checking out both boards then move to this board the moment it looks like they're actually starting to gather spoiler info rather than guessing like the rest of us.

I will be spoiler free for epIII...even if the spoiler-side of the force can be sooo tempting. :p
  10. neoxeon2 Jedi Master

star 4
    i havne't been here in a while, but i still plan on comming back and staying spoiler free for epIII. i was spoiled rotten for AOTC and want to go completly spoiler free for the last one.

May the force be with us
  11. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    YodaJeff logging in. After a being spoiled rotten for AOTC, I've decided to do things a little differently this time around. It's nice to see some familiar faces around here. ;)
  12. WishboneKenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wishbone Kenobi here. Proud to be 100% spoiler free till 12:00 am May 25, 2005. If anybody has the urge to read a spoiler or visit some rappy spoiler site just PM me and I'll help you throug it.
  13. DarthWood Jedi Padawan

DarthWood signing on. I will never join the darkside of the spoilers! Spoiler free for episode 3!!!

May the force be with all of us.
  14. GreenwoodSith Jedi Knight

star 1
    spoiler free for epIII!!!!!

count me in!
  15. PlastiqPhantom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I would just like to say that I will be joining all you in Spoiler free for Episode three. Except for maybe the trailer I will be completly unspoiled!!

16. CyberMasterWindu Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay, it's been a while since I've come to this thread and I said that I would be only seeing the trailers and thats it. Well I guess I can include the posters in with that also. I dont think the posters spoil you at all.
  17. Darth_Fromupnorth Jedi Master

star 2
    Darth_Fromupnorth, here. Spoiler free till eppy three. Trailer. Posters. Nothing else. No guts, no glory, right?
  18. The_Dark_Angel Jedi Knight

The_Dark_Angel here. Will attempt to stay spoiler free, but I doubt it! But I'll try. AOTC was totally spoiled for me, so this time it'll be different! :)
  19. Alderaan21 Jedi Master

star 4
    *waves* Alderaan21 logging in. Was minorly spoiled for Episode I (if you consider Qui's death a minor spoiler), majorly spoiled for AOTC (originally tried spoiler-free, but gradually gave in to temptation), and therefore want to remain a complete spoiler virgin for EIII. :D The things I was spoiled about for TPM and AOTC were things I really deserved to be shocked/surprised about on the first viewing, and knowing about them in advance dwindled that-- so, not so for EIII! :)
  20. Talz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don't post much but I like to lurk around in the Literature forum. I don't want to know a thing about Episode III. Take it easy.
  21. JediSaralyn Jedi Master

star 4
    For me it's gonna be spoiler free 'til Episode III.
  22. SWfan2002 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to do my best to remain spoiler free till episode III! I hope I can do it.

Edit: I was not able to keep myself spoiler free for TPM or AOTC. :(
  23. Dusty Jedi Knight

star 1
    *Raises his hand* Oooh! Oooh! Me! Me!
  24. DarkBrv Jedi Padawan

im new to all this, but i wanna be in the non spoiler forum
  25. The Mentos® Strikes Back Jedi Master

star 4
    *cough*

Let's see if I can make it all the way this time.

*cough*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.