All non-spoiler visitors log in... before this place gets really crowded!

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Dark Lady Mara, Jul 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adali-Kiri Jedi Master

star 4
    Room for one more?

This is post no100 on this thread, aaheee!!
    The Swede Lakrisgubben signed on just before me, so I thought it about time to get a Norwegian into this party. Let's rock!!

Hail Mara!
  2. Q187 Force Ghost

star 4
    How do u guys do it?

I'm so spoiled = )
  3. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Oooh, I'm being hailed. Frequencies open! ;)
  4. Adali-Kiri Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm pretty new to the board when it comes to posting, but I've been reading for about a year and a 1/2. And I have enjoyed your posts all the way, Mara.

So I thought a little hailing was appropriate when I climbed on board the Council.

Cheers!
  5. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
  6. lakrisgubben Jedi Knight

star 1
    All Scandinavians unite and take over!!!! :)

/Straight outta Sweden... The one and only Lakrisgubben
  7. Adali-Kiri Jedi Master

star 4
    Sure, Gubben!

I'm here, and ready for battle!
    But wait, aren't people here our friends??
    Better not make them our enemies, huh?

Scandinavia rules anyway. I love being in Sweden! Stockholm is a great town! Have seen Maiden there a couple of times. Rules!

So, Mara, where do you live?
    Might be a bit long to travel for us Vikings if we're gonna catch that EpII party, I guess.
  8. lakrisgubben Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well al I know is that I`m going to the states for the eppy 2 premiere... haven`t decided wich town yet... but it`ll be either NY or LA... it`s only `bout 73 weeks to go :)

/LAKRISGUBBEN
  9. Sith Interceptor Force Ghost

star 4
  10. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    NY, for two reasons:

1) It's where I live.
    2) It will have the first E2 premiere in the world, a full three hours earlier than the premiere in LA!
  11. Adali-Kiri Jedi Master

star 4
    NY, then. That would be so cool.

I don't think I can take another round like last time, waiting another 2 months after the movie's release. It opened in Norway on August 20th. That was painful! So if they are going to do that to us again, US is really worth considering.

The plus of catching it in Norway is that you'll see it at the world's largest THX cinema - The Oslo Colosseum.
  12. Sith_Sensei__Prime Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd like to sign in on the visitors' log.
  13. lakrisgubben Jedi Knight

star 1
    NY is much cheaper also...and the flight time isn`t so long. But I wanna go to the Manns chinese theater! it feels like the one and only starwars theater in the world. But if I go to NY I can come to your Party MARA woohoo!!! I think it`ll be New York!!

/Alex
  14. Darth Pikachuwbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    I see it is already a bit crowded in here, so sign me up. This is basically me OFFICIALLY going cold turkey. No spoilers from now on.

Hmm, maybe I will take up smoking to pass the time...
  15. Adali-Kiri Jedi Master

star 4
    I've already gone into heavy drinking, buddy!
    Staying unspoiled can be bad for yer health, but what don't I do for those 2 unspoiled hours in a movie theatre in 2002?

Cough,cough!!
  16. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Well, I'm a non-spoiler "visitor" but my heart lies elsewhere. I just check in to make sure no troublemakers find their way over here.
  17. Adali-Kiri Jedi Master

star 4
    Right on ,Hama!
    We trust you to keep those Hutts out of here with their nasty spoilers.
  18. Ice Jedi Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm still with you. I havent forgot about you Mara. You better have a Pinyata (sp?) at your party. We could bust it with the hilt of bacwards yellow lightsabers.

--Ice Jedi--
    Don't hate me because I'm stronger in the Force. Hate me because I just cut off your arm.
    SPOILER-FREE 'TILL EPISODE IX
  19. Q187 Force Ghost

star 4
    If this place had more action i'de be here, but for now im stayin in the spoiler forum.
  20. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Gee, I think I'm non-spoiled... Perhaps I should go in for a blood test to find out for sure.

Cross your fingers for me!
  21. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    What's the matter, Hama... afraid I might overexert myself taking care of this huge forum singlehandedly? ;)
  22. Katriel Jedi Master

star 4
    Count me in! I love going to a movie and being completely surprised by the outcome. No spoilers for me.
  23. Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA

star 7
    I'm a repentant sinner.... from now on, no spoiler for me, I swear!
  24. Bud Frescoe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Might as well throw my hat into the ring. Last spoiler I subjected myself to was the third Select picture.

How many of us are going to be in NY for the premiere?
  25. jski-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan

Hi. I was so impatient for TPM that I read the book first. TOTALLY ruined it for me. I'll never do that again. The best way to see EPII for me would be to get as close to an experience I had when my 5th grade teacher took us on a field trip to the Coronet theater to see ANH in '77. During the first segment of the film some of the other kids started making fun of the way I was acting. All I remember is I kept on saying "that's cooool"...I came back a few times.. So I'm going to make sure I walk into the theater completely....12 years old!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.