Official Info All Officially Confirmed INFO HERE (see last page)

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII - Spoilers Allowed' started by TheBBP, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pro Scoundrel Force Ghost

star 4
    Personally, I just want them to turn the TOR trailers into a full movie. I love those things. That would be a good spinoff project, IMO. As for Kennedy, I'm staying optimistic about her. She hasn't done anything yet that I haven't liked. We'll see.
  2. Darth kRud Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Ya the BioWare people did some good animation and ya Kennedy will hopefully get some extremely talented people in and let them work some magic. This wouldn't be possible with Lucas around, I don't think. Call me a "Lucas Basher" if you will but I can't get over how utterly lame the Darth Vader back story was. Now I think they have a new canvas which will be harder to screw up so bad unless they insist on using the Phantom Menace and Attack Of The Clones formula. I'm repeating my self as if I have tourettes at this point.
  3. credar Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I would love it if they take those trailers, remove the 2 voiceovers, add on an extra 30 minutes of CGI that tie the 3 trailers together and wrap it up showing the treaty going through. It would make for a freaking AMAZING 45 minute special
    Darth kRud and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  4. Bazinga'd SWC/PT/ Spinoff Manager -Destroyer of Spam

Manager
    star 5
    I hate to say it, but there is such a lack of Star Wars news, I would almost welcome a "rumor" from Supershadow at this point. [face_devil]
    Last edited by Bazinga'd, Jan 22, 2013
    themetresgained likes this.
  5. Ridley Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Now now, don't turn to the Dark Side...:p
  6. Pro Scoundrel Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, Jan 21st has come and gone. How many of you still have hair/sanity/life? I just want to know if I'm dealing with people who keep their word and see things through. I want to be able to trust you guys. :)
  7. Julius Vernon Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    Echo-07 and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  8. Darth Chiznuk PT Trivia Master / Game Host

Game Host
    star 5

You can trust that I kept my word. My hair is now riddled with patches where the pulling out occurred! :p
    Last edited by Darth Chiznuk, Jan 22, 2013
    Echo-07 and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  9. KED12345 Force Ghost

star 4
    Is this what it was like waiting for news in the prequels?

You people sound like your about to start committing weekly sacrifices of one another to please the LFL gods. [face_laugh]
    Last edited by KED12345, Jan 22, 2013
    BigAl6ft6 and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  10. Pro Scoundrel Force Ghost

star 4
    Are you volunteering? :)
    Julius Vernon and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  11. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I sent emails to people asking for info...
  12. Figrin D'aniel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh good idea! :D We should look for people that have been involved in Star Wars for a long time (e.g. Drew Struzan, John Williams, Ben Burtt, etc.) and ask them if they've been approached about working on the new Star Wars films and if they know anything new!

It's probably not very likely we'll get much new info but it's worth a try!
  13. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Mine were to Allston and Stover, so yeah... Sorry I EU-ed
    Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  14. quigonobi3 Jedi Master

star 1
    I agree i just wish they would get on with it not having any news is killing but i will never resort to supershadow-no way!!!:eek:[face_rofl]
    Last edited by quigonobi3, Jan 22, 2013
  15. QsAssistant Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I just had to get that out. WHY NO NEWS????!!!!! :_|
    JainaSoloYJK and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  16. Darth kRud Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I guess it would have to be an animated thing taking place in the old republic cuz people aren't big on on the Sith as in idea for the sequels. Sith or FTW! :) I think I'm going to name my next dog Darth (something). Darth Dog? Darth Fido. Darth Biscuits?
  17. grungebunny Force Ghost

star 1
    I can barely remember. I was 17 when ROTS came around but I remember being kept fully informed by Star Wars Magazine, however they were shooting at the time and seemed constantly in some sort of production on the saga. And there were lots of other nerdy movie series in their prime at the time of the PT, Lord of the Rings, Spiderman, X-Men so the time was filled up.
  18. dolphin Chosen One

star 4

It was AICN. That was the website where I first found out about JJ Abrams. How appropriate - after all these years (17 and counting)....
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  19. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    The no longer lack of news is not killing me. so we were off on our prediction of the 21st by 3 days...

Let's keep this thread for the dry spell that will hit before casting is announced
  20. Echo-07 Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, we know one thing for sure, Disney is reading these boards. LOL

:p
    Bazinga'd likes this.
  21. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I am sure there is someone who glances at boards but I doubt it is anyone with real power, I hope they are. But I doubt it
  22. Bazinga'd SWC/PT/ Spinoff Manager -Destroyer of Spam

Manager
    star 5
    I think this thread can be archived at this point. ;)
  23. Graphic Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Need....some....news....please! :_|
    Echo-07 and JainaSoloYJK like this.
  24. Echo-07 Force Ghost

star 4
    ^^^ I know, but don't hold your breath. It could be a while before we learn anything new [officially.]
    Graphic likes this.
  25. Darth Chiznuk PT Trivia Master / Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    *Sigh* The excitement of the J.J. Abrams announcement is waning and now we're back to speculating endlessly about the catering services for Episode VII. Oh well. When does casting start? :p
    Echo-07, Lee_, Graphic and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.