main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

All-Ohio Cookout

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Feb 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    If anyone hasn't voted in the Cincy board's poll...regarding All-Ohio, you might want to do so.

All the CRs are getting together and talking about moving the location to Columbus (distance issues) being the main reason for the possible switch in location. For the moment, we need as many people as possible to pick a date. As of right now, July 31st and end of August are tied for votes.

2. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    I voted for the end of July. A coworker has already requested the end of August to take his son back to college so getting time off would be very difficult.

As long as its doable as a day trip I'm fine with whatever the CR's come up with.

3. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I thought that we were already set on the July 31st date. And I went through special effort to get that day free.
    If it's the other date, I don't think that I can go.

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I thought that we were already set on the July 31st date
    We have...but at the risk of turning this into a political thing, the more people who say they want to do something on July 31st the less room for argument on the issue. Which this year would be a welcomed surprise. From my understanding, Toledo wants 7/31...Columbus was cool with it, and obviously Dayton is (since they were going to host on that day anyways).

And since the location has been bounced around from Cincy...Dayton...and now Columbus (I'm waiting to here from C-bus to confirm) The various CRs and RSAs are going around to their respective chapters to get a general consensus on the date. In other words, we want to do this on July 31st...we need to ROCK THE VOTE!

5. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I already voted. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.