All Ohio Picnic

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by DarthClerical, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthClerical Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello everyone, it's that time of year again! Here is a link to our boards where the latest info on the picnic is being posted along with the list of who is bringing who so far. Also, let us know how many people will be coming from your chapter so that we can plan accordingly. Thanks!

http://boards.theforce.net/Columbus,_OH/b10155/20674585/?0

Directions will be posted in the next few days as well.
  2. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    Well all, I have to say, another successful Picnic in the books. Here's to all of you who came out, and to all of you who will be back next year! Thanks for the fun, the conversation, and the welts, which will stay with us at least until next week!
    Hope you all had as great a time as I did!
    C.J.
  3. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    While it wasn't the largest turnout we've ever had...today was one of the best All-Ohio cookouts, in terms of everyone having fun.

Food was great (as always) and everyone had such a good time. In fact, nobody was in a big hurry to start the lightsaber fighting. We played a couple rounds...and The Jedi Knights of Cleveland defended the title (had to brag at least once). Then, we played a round with teams mixed together from all FF chapters. Everyone had fun...

On the downside, we had our 1st lightsaber battle injury: Reborn-Jedi lost his footing and took a nasty fall in the early minutes of the game. And it's never good when the 1st words from the injured are: "it felt like my leg bent the wrong way" . We got him some ice, and he had to sit out the rest of the day's activities. He's supposed to go see a doctor, just to be safe...I'll let you know how he's doing.

Can't wait for All-Ohio 2006!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.