main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

All OT DVD Changes from the Original Version

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by MasterofHavoc, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterofHavoc

MasterofHavoc Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2004
    Name the DVD changes here and some Easter Eggs that GL put in there. Can you find them and what was your favorite?

Mine was adding Hayden insted of that old guy in ROTJ.

2. RedHeadKevin

RedHeadKevin Jedi Master star 2

May 18, 2004
    Mine would definitely have to be, keeping the Emperor's slugs! I love those little guys. Either that or showing the square "force fields" around the TIE fighters, or maybe the little touch of how Luke still jumps when his lightsaber turns on, like he's surprised or something.

(yeah, I know, I'm a dick.)

3. Darth-Jett

Darth-Jett Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2002
    The "Clonk" when the stormtrooper hits his head.

4. DarthyMarkyMark

DarthyMarkyMark Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    It's hard to say, I love so many of the new changes - the new Jabba looks great, I like the lightsabers in the Obi-Wan/Vader duel, Ian McDiarmid in ESB, and of course, Naboo in the end celebration. I also have a soft spot for the new sound effect when the stormtrooper hits his head - I love that! But my favourite by a long, long way is adding Hayden to the end celebration. :)

5. Obi_Frans

Obi_Frans Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Yes, the Naboo/Hayden additions are by far the best additions. Truly beautiful.

I also find it funny that all Hayden screencaps were focused on his "eery" look at Luke and NONE of them showed how he actually smiles and looks immensily proud at him.

6. DarthLassic007

DarthLassic007 Jedi Master star 6

Nov 25, 2002
    I think there's a thread on this already.

7. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Yeah. You can get the facts + technical stuff on DVD Thread #1 (I've got the full list of changes on the first post) and can talk about the changes themselves on DVD Thread #2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.