ALL READ -Nov 8 Meeting, Council Change, and Absentee Voting

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by gw2tulsa, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good afternoon everyone. I hope you have been having a good week and are ready for this saturday's meeting. I know I'm looking forward to it :)

Well, this has not been a good two weeks for me or the members of your Fan Force council. As you all may know there have been continued communication problems with Lisa Gardiner (Talltrees). While I do not have a 100% answer I can tell you that the former account the TFF Memberships dues were held in HAS BEEN CLOSED due to an overdraft. What does that mean? Pretty much that Lisa cleaned out the account for reasons unknown to any of us on the Council.

Frankly at this point I don't need any explanation. The fact that those funds ARE NOT in the account is reason enough for this council to act -

As of right now Lisa Gardiner is REMOVED from the Tulsa Fan Force Council by the decision of the remaining three council members (Gary Weaver, Billy Whala, and Mike Mohr). Whether or not Lisa is permanently banned from the group will depend on discussions and action from Lisa herself as soon as I speak with her.

I'm sure you all are wondering where the Membership dues have gone. More importantly I'm sure you are wondering if we will get those dues back. I PROMISE YOU that we will get those funds back. The true question will be whether legal action will be required. That, as I said, is going to be up to Lisa. I'll share more with the group on Saturday at the meeting and on the boards as I have it...

Now on to the voting - As you are now aware, there are TWO council positions now open. We intend to fill BOTH with this vote. Your nominees are:

Shelby Allen (Masteroftheforce)
    Joe Campbell (Gytheran)
    Mike Kelly (Forceofvader)
    Heath Poe (Imaxpoe)

All active (ie, paid) members are eligble to vote - and - you will be voting the TWO members that you feel can best lead the Tulsa Fan Force as part of the council. There will be no 1st and 2nd place. BOTH members are equal and will be announced by simply winning the vote. This is NOT a popularity contest. Vote in who you think can be the best leaders plain and simple...

Absentee Voting: If you are unable to attend the meeting please submit your absentee votes ASAP. WE must have ALL absentee votes in BEFORE 7:00 PM on Saturday the 8th. At that point all Absentee Votes will be printed and taken to the meeting and not mentioned until AFTER the meeting votes have been placed.

Rather than PM a council member on the board a special e-mail account has been created for voting. Please send your TWO Member Choices to:

tulsafanforce@cox.net

REMEMBER: Your absentee votes need to be in BEFORE this weekends meeting or else they WILL NOT BE COUNTED...

I think that just about covers everything. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail or PM any of our active council members and we will do our best to address the current situtation...

Gary Weaver II
    TFF Council Member
  2. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh, one followup per Heath's PM to me...

The group is only voting in TWO council members. NOT 1 Councilmember and 1 Councilmember/Treasurer.

Once the new leadership is in place we will open up discussion about the treasurer position...

Just FYI...

-Gary Weaver II
    TFF Council Member

3. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Shameless bump to keep this up top...

-Gary
  4. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    bumpity, bump, bump.. 8-}

Who needs Everquest or SW Galaxies to pass time when you can spend your afternoon bumping topics to the top.
  6. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah this shameless bumping has got to stop...

Oh, dangit... :)

-Gary
  7. AladdinSane Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now, is it fair to keep

Bumpity BUMPing

this thing up?

again, - ah dangit.
  8. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
    My wife didn't understand this BUMP thing! So here I am showing her.
    Heath
  9. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    ALL YOUR BUMP...ARE BELONG TO US.
  10. AladdinSane Jedi Knight

star 1
    can I POP instead of BUMP?
  11. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ooo ooo ooo ME ME ME......bump
  12. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    A quick bump before I'm off to school.
  13. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    Somebody set up us the bump.
  14. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
    here a bump, there a bump, everywhere a bump bump, Old Owen Lars had a farm. E I E I O!
  15. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
    BUMP BUMP BUMP tst tst BUMP BUMP BUMP tst tst BUMP BUMP BUMP tst tst BUMP BUMP BUMP tst tst
  16. AladdinSane Jedi Knight

star 1
    PMUB - PMUB - PMUB - PMUB - PMUB - PMUB -

Just wanted to see if it would go to the bottom if I typed it backwards. These new fangled 'puters - ya never know.

rs
  17. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
  18. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
    Edit- SPike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Heath, you wasted a perfectly good Bump and Set by not spiking... Nice one, Goose. :)
  20. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    "You have no chance to survive make your BUMP."
  21. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
    Everyone sighs at Jake. You act like it is something new!!!!
  23. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Bump off every 'zig'"
  24. Mrs_General_FEL Jedi Padawan

Wait...I am jealous. I want to play too.
  25. AladdinSane Jedi Knight

star 1
    my turn - is anyone still playing? :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.