[All the Hours] FIN |Epilogue|

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TheFallen, Dec 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, I've missed A LOT!

*falls on knees* FORGIVE ME! :_|

This has really gotten crazy/weird, and I'm loving it!

Obi's turned into a pyro! :p Is Nik really manipulating him or does he just see it as the last alternative? ?[face_plain]

More, please!!
  2. PaddyJuan Force Ghost

star 4
    insane pyro obi

hmmm

you may have something here.

3. Chaos_Rose Jedi Knight

star 3
    Growl. Pace. Growl. Pace.

Yes, I was right. The cliffhangers are just getting more evil!

Excellent, as usual. :)

4. Dally Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow! This story is getting really intense. What next?
  5. Nikita Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, this Nik guy's got my name!!!! hehe... just found this and am enjoying it very much! I think I know where this is going and am eager to find out if I'm right! Great job so far!

Can't wait for the next post!
  6. Psycho-Freak Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm, burning down buildings. Not good Obi-Wan, not good.

Another great story Bekka, a little sad, but great. :)
  7. Linari_Tanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    *wipes forehead* Wow you sure write a lot in one post....I thought I'd never catch up! ;)

But, That was really awesome...you are simply amazing! :D

...although we could've done without the ******* Ani, and the *twitch* ....Padme -.-'
  8. TheFallen Jedi Master

star 4
    And time for some replies! :D I LOVE GETTING REVIEWS!

Linari - ...although we could've done without the jerk Ani, and the *twitch* ....Padme -- [face_laugh] I knew I'd catch it from you for that! Ah, dear. There will be more for you next chapter. ;) And I simply heart you. [face_love]

Psycho-Freak - ...a little sad, but great. -- Would you expect anything less from me? :) I'm really glad that you like it. I actually - :eek: - THINK about this story.

Nikita - I think I know where this is going and am eager to find out if I'm right! -- Oh DO you now? [face_devil] I'll have to try to knock you off your feet.

Dally - This story is getting really intense. What next? -- iNTENSE is what I live for. :D Ah ah ah - you'll have to wait with the starving masses! It will be a GRAND finale, I promise you that.

Sister Chaos - Yes, I was right. The cliffhangers are just getting more evil! -- Hey, now. It's my FINGERS fault for burning out... [face_mischief] Or not. Yes, I'm a chaos - I'm just evil.

Paddyjuan - insane pyro obi hmmm you may have something here. -- I KNEW I should've shoved in pyro Obi sooner! Look at all the people it brings in! [face_laugh]

Jedi_Suzuran - Okay, I've missed A LOT! *falls on knees* FORGIVE ME! -- I'll forgive you. If you review relentlessly. [face_devil] Mua hah hah. You have your mission, handmaiden. ;) And as for the manipulation... hmmm - you will see soon.

Psycho-Freak again ;) - Where did you had this hidden Bekka? -- Hidden? HIDDEN?! Pah! I've been fighting for readers. I hope you stay on. :) You're a great reader and I love seeing a familiar, friendly face. Glad you finished reading, too. ;)

That's all for the replies! Next post probably this weekend. :eek: I'm actually getting into the groove of writing! And I hope I get such a warm response, again. :) This was fantastic - you have no idea how this upped my happy-level to through the roof.

THEFALLEN
  9. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    "I can?t even go out without wondering if he?s going to go burn down the Harmony Gardens."

It's so...ironic (or whatever it's called). :D

And time travel!
  10. Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Master

star 4
  11. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
  12. TheFallen Jedi Master

star 4
    JediClare - I just realized that you've been with me for a REALLY long time. Wow. :D I love that you're still around and I added that line just for the lovely irony. I'm glad someone picked it out. And yes! Time travel! [face_mischief]

This one is for Mary - hope you're feeling better, deary. :) Sorry so short, gang, but my ears have been acting up. Rest assured I'll be back to my gigantic posting length with the next chapter. Comment, as always, as they're my life force!

Chapter Twelve
    Small Moments of Deconstruction

It was late. Or very early, depending on how you viewed the rising of the sun. Anakin rushed along the corridors and considered stopping by the cafeteria and picking up some fruit to walk nonchalantly into their quarters under the guise that he went for breakfast. No, that wouldn?t work. Obi-Wan saw him before he left and he was most definitely wearing the same clothes as he did yesterday. Master Obi-Wan may be a borderline psychopath, but he still noticed those small details that would take him down.

The door smoothly opened and he inched into the room, peeking around the corner. He?d expected to see his master staring straight at him looking somewhere between stoically serene and disappointed. No one glared silently at him from the semi-darkness; no living gaze even met his. Somehow, he felt let down by that.

Anakin stepped into the room and the door, sensing nothing in its path, slid shut once more. ?Master?? he called softly. He may have felt momentary regret at Obi-Wan not being there, but he certainly wasn?t going to jinx a good thing. No one answered and the apartment was deathly silent. It frightened him. It was too late for his master to be sleeping, especially nowadays.

Rushing into his bedroom, he decided he wouldn?t get into bed and feign sleep until Master Obi-Wan came in ? for all he knew, this could be some crazy tactic he?d developed into getting the truth out of him. He could run on a few hours sleep, he?d done it before. He quickly tossed on fresh clothes and hung his cloak delicately over his desk chair, trying to make it look neat. No, Master would know that wasn?t right.

Anakin took the cloak and threw it across the room and it landed haphazardly near the window. That looked more like it. If this was some odd, psychological thing Obi-Wan was doing to him, it was certainly working. Acting natural was not an option ? he always botched that near his master?s penetrating gaze.

Where WAS he?

He wandered into the cramped living area and nervously fiddled with the edges of the couch. He reached for the remote, and then leaned back again. Best not to make any sudden noises. He should take the time to solidify his speech on where he?d been. He checked his shields, though he knew they were useless. The bond was strangled and Obi-Wan?s shields were usually so tight that it didn?t matter what he did with his shielding near him.

He waited 20 excruciating minutes before he jerked his hand and the holoscreen blurred to life. That damned fire was filling the screen. He?d had to listen to Padme go on and on about that fire last night and about how she wished she could do something. Why did she beat herself up about something she had no way to prevent? She didn?t even know anyone in the building, what was the big deal?

The picture froze on the screen of fire inspectors hauling out box upon box of charred material and Anakin?s eyebrows rose. The Cor-Sec officers seemed to be taking abnormal interest in this case. Usually, it was just left up to the lower sectors of the department to take care of fires and such; it was unusual to see the highest officers scurrying around ?investigating?.

Obi-Wan appeared over his shoulder and Anakin jumped to his feet in shock. Where had he come from? He turned towards his groggy master and Obi-Wan nodded to him. He glanced over to the slightly ajar balcony door and back to Obi-Wan. ?Did you actually sleep out there, Master??

Obi-Wan?s eyebrows furrowed as though it pained him to think. He looked ov/>
  13. PaddyJuan Force Ghost

star 4
    "Master Obi-Wan may be a borderline psychopath, but he still noticed those small details that would take him down."

lmfroggybo

i love anakin's paranoia in this one
  14. Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Heh, there is a method to Obi's madness. :p

Another great post, handmaiden. ;) :p
  15. Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Master

star 4
    *looks at Miscoia* Pervert...

Wonderful chappy Master!
  16. TheFallen Jedi Master

star 4
    PaddyJuan - i love anakin's paranoia in this one -- I thought you'd all like that. :)

Suzuran - There is a method to Obi-Wan's madness. -- Or IS there. :eek:

Apprentice - Heeee. It's amazing how much you like this, considering you know how it's going to turn out.

THEFALLEN.

And an up!
  17. Psycho-Freak Jedi Master

star 4
    Great chapter!

He quickly tossed on fresh clothes and hung his cloak delicately over his desk chair, trying to make it look neat. No, Master would know that wasn?t right.

Anakin took the cloak and threw it across the room and it landed haphazardly near the window. That looked more like it
    [face_laugh] Anakin is getting paranoid :D Me thinks he's going to end up crazy :p
  18. TheFallen Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah - he becomes Vader. That's a wee bit crazy. :p [face_mischief]

And another up! Oh c'mon - you all only reply when I have Obi-Wan become a pyro?

THEFALLEN ;)
  19. obaona Force Ghost

star 4
    :eek: :eek:

[face_plain] :eek:

:confused: [face_plain] [face_shocked]

:eek: :eek:

Wow. [face_shocked]
  20. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    JediClare - I just realized that you've been with me for a REALLY long time. Wow. :D

Well, it's all your fault, Bekka. That's what happens when you write good stuff. ;)

He hadn't even asked; hadn't even noticed. Why was he so disappointed? He should be ecstatic that Master hadn't realized he?d been out last night. He took a deep breath and simply watched the screen, seeing this small event as just another minute moment piled upon another that was finally leading infinitely to the deconstruction of their relationship.

Ouuuch. :(

Usually I dislike Anakin, but here...poor Obi-Wan, poor Anakin.

You're doing a great job. [face_mischief]
  21. Chaos_Rose Jedi Knight

star 3
    The tension is killing me! I love Anakin's growing paranoia, too. Vader had to have been one of the most paranoid characters ever written, but it was a matter-of-fact paranoia which made it all the better.

I'm here, just catching up on all the work that I missed.

::: HUG! :::
  22. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
  23. TheFallen Jedi Master

star 4
    Ladies and gentlemen - the oddness begins. Or has it already? :p

Chapter Thirteen
    The Book
    4 Days Remain

?Did you hear about Pat?reek Miscoia?s apartment last night, Master Obi-Wan?? Breena asked nonchalantly and Obi-Wan stood at the side of his class with her. The few students left in his newly assigned classroom were quietly working together on a project and he took the time to talk to his aide.

?Yes, I did. I was watching the Cor-Sec reports earlier this morning.? Obi-Wan replied with relative ease. He strangled his connection with the Force to the point where it felt like he was cutting off circulation to a limb. He didn?t want anyone to know. Just a few more days and all of this would be over, anyway. He?d know what it was all about and then, maybe?

?It?s such a shame.? Breena said with a wry look in her eyes toward him. He returned it with a glance somewhere between withering and stern. It wasn?t an easy task, showing a relatively young Padawan how to teach a group of padawans. He worried that he was botching this young one?s life as much as he was his own padawan?s training. He tried to shove the thought down into a dark place that wouldn?t be explored until meditation, but it would quite stay there.

Obi-Wan turned his thoughts back to Breena. ?Yes, I?m sure his other lectures would?ve been quite entertaining.? he replied shortly and surveyed the group of students working diligently. The young adawan that he?d briefly encountered at times ? that young Chrena ? had transferred into his class, and he hadn?t the slightest idea why. It was several age groups above her skill, but he had to admit that he enjoyed her in class ? she was quite bright.

He wondered for the next few minutes if he would even bring up his next thought to Breena. She wouldn?t know anything, would she? Perhaps she would ? she was, after all, planning to teach Astrophysics and all things science. He turned to her and then turned away again, focusing on the door to the small substitute classroom.

She can show you the way.

Pain snapped through his synapses and was gone before he could even recognize it was there. He jarred forward just by the pure shock and Breena caught his arm as he tipped forward. He steadied himself and smiled calmly at her, leaning back against the windowsill.

?Are you all right, Master Obi-Wan?? Breena asked with a tinge of both curiosity and concern.

?Perfectly fine, Breena. I guess I should stop daydreaming quite so deeply, hmm?? His smile flickered disarmingly and she relaxed a little more. ?Your reflexes are quite good, Padawan, have you been training??

?Not unless I went back in time and did them. All of this studying has got me down. You wouldn?t believe the amount of work the Council puts you through to be a teach ? ? Breena looked over at him. His eyes were glassy and unfocused. Her heart pounded in her chest and she touched his forearm, ?Master??

He jerked away and coughed a little, the kind that you use to break a tense moment. ?I?m sorry, Breena. I? haven?t gotten much sleep lately. You were, uh, saying??

?I don?t remember.? She laughed nervously and looked away.

She mentioned it. She mentioned time travel and so did Nik. I have to. It?s a sign. But I thought I didn?t believe in signs? Not anymore? Obi-Wan shrugged deeper into his cloak and turned to Breena. ?That was a peculiar phrase, ?travel back in time?.? Absolutely smooth, you dolt, he growled at himself.

?Back in time? Yeah, I suppose. It?s what we all want to do, right?? Breena gave a nervous twitter and Obi-Wan looked up to see that none of them were really paying any attention to their teachers. He was about to fall apart at the seams and none of them had a clue. Chrena looked over at him with eyes that were far too old for her age and he smiled encouragingly at her. She blushed furiously and looked down.

Obi-Wan nodded far too seriously for Breena?s liking. ?Yes, I suppose it is.? he waited a few sharp moments that cut into the air like knives until sayi/>
  24. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    ::replies::

It was hovering so very closely...

And I'm hanging off a cliff...more!
  25. PaddyJuan Force Ghost

star 4
    eeeeeee!!!!

insane hoppy froggy wants MORE!!!

eeeeeee!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.