main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

All the Wrong Places--an Ani/Ami fic; COMPLETED 10/01!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarthIshtar, Aug 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Well! I missed two posts! Love the story Ish!

2. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    I've missed some posts too :( ... Wonderful job! So it's going to have a dark ending? Yeah [face_devil]

3. Clarus

Clarus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2000
    Nice posts, babe. *rubs off*

4. Darth Zane

Darth Zane Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
  5. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  6. aznJEDI13

aznJEDI13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 14, 2001
    This is great! I love it very much. I can't wait for more. Please keep up the great work.

Meanwhile, up!

azn

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    More coming tomorrow; I'm too tired today. And my parents are in town for a wedding this weekend, so don't expect much because between them, research paper, finals studying, and the concert I have to sing on Sunday, it'll be hectic.

8. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Well- I can certainly wait for you!

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Thanks, TJG. :)

10. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Your Welcome :)

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, and Loki, I do not EVER sleep. Do you? New post up at the other half sequel.

12. Jedi-Jae

Jedi-Jae Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2001
    Ish, you can have HC as soon as you figure out what to do with him. Until then, he's in my closet. Ankle-Boy's in yours if you need to practice. My age matters not - maturity-wise, I'm probably younger than you. :D

*sighs* And you call yourself a Sith...

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Ankle-boy is leaving in two weeks to be a missionary in Switzerland. I have plenty of things to do with HC. Not EVERYONE is a nymphomaniac!

14. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    Two weeks - you better get busy! And what else would I do in my copious free time? *grumbles about killjoy Sith Masters*

Back to my Loki trickster closet for evil things to do to my master...

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Here's more. It takes place directly after the last scene.
    *********************************************"The Council wishes to see us," Obi-Wan continued, "so I suggest you get your astronomical libido under control for the time being."

Anakin flushed. "I think you're overreacting," he protested.

Obi-Wan turned and arched an eyebrow at his elatedly flustered apprentice. "Am I? You're lucky Master Yoda wasn't the one who found you or you'd not be able to walk for the next five years."

"She kissed me." He stopped and a grin spread across his face like a plague. "She kissed me."

"And then you kissed her," Obi-Wan countered darkly. "Don't insult my intelligence, Padawan. You wanted this to happen."

Anakin shrugged. "Only for the last ten years."

"That's what I was afraid of." His Master sighed wearily. "She's a distraction, Anakin. And the last thing you need right now is a distraction."

"The last thing," Anakin burst out. "If I don't have a distraction, I may very well go mad."

"Anakin," Obi-Wan said patiently.

"No!"

A panel of transparisteel shattered behind them, concurrent to his outburst. Obi-Wan stared, slack-jawed at his apprentice. Unflagged, Anakin plunged on.

"I may be a Jedi, Master, but I'm also a human. Over the last ten years, I've changed so much that I can barely recognize the idealistic slave-boy who raced his way off of Tatooine."

"The way of the Jedi is meant to reshape us, to change our priorities."

"It should not change who we are," Anakin protested. "Padme is the one person who keeps me grounded."

He came to a halt, breathing hard. Calming himself, he met Obi-Wan's gaze.

"I'm sorry for my impertinence, Master," he said quietly, "but please, don't make me give her up."

Obi-Wan held his gaze for a long moment, then sighed wearily. "I won't forbid this..."

Anakin let out his breath in an explosive sigh. "Thank you, Master!"

"But the Council very well might," he continued. "You know how...confident they are in your sense of control."

Anakin's mood darkened considerably. "All too well," he mumbled.

They reached the Council chambers and were immediately ushered in. Crossing to the speakers' circle, they bowed in unison.

"An unusual assignment we have for you," Yoda stated. "Skywalker, know Senator Naberrie you do?"

Anakin couldn't miss Obi-Wan's telepathic elbow to the ribs. "Yes, Master. Quite well."

"Then know you that a strong advocate of the anti-cloning legislation she is," he responded.

The matter had come up, frequently and vehemently.

"Yes."

"Many enemies she has made as a result."

"There has been a threat to her life," Master Windu continued. "We are not sure from whom, but her security chief feels, and we are not sure that he is inaccurate, that there will be an assassination attempt."

Anakin's mouth quirked. "Unless the assassin is discovered first."

"Yes," Windu affirmed. "And that is where you two come in."

"Her protection you will be for the time being. Discover the assassin you must before act he can."

"Yes, Master," Obi-Wan said.

"Quarters you will be given at the Naboo Consulate," he continued. "By her side always you must be."

//I have a bad feeling about this.//

Stifling a laugh at his Master's heartfelt, exasperated sentiment, Anakin nodded. "We will do our best to comply, Masters."
    "Padme?"

Hearing Anakin's voice, Padme let out a heartfelt noise of exasperation and shoved the datapad and cards from her lap. She was surrounded by petitions, reports, records, books.

She had three days before she had to present her formal objection to the Mandalore Resolution before the Senate and she was swamped in technicalities.

"I'm back here somewhere," she called, getting to her feet, "though if you can find me, it will be a certifiable miracle."

A stack of datacards was removed from the desk, revealing Anakin. "Sache said you had a lot of work to do, but this is ridiculous. You'v

16. aznJEDI13

aznJEDI13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 14, 2001
    That was great. Please post more soon!

Up!!

azn

17. Emperor_Kefka

Emperor_Kefka Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2001
    How very...very interesting.

Darth Ishtar does full blown mush! This I MUST see.

Well, for the time being, somebody has to take up the position of Angst-mistress. I nominate J-J!

18. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Lol, Kefka. I'm still doing angst. It's coming up VERY soon in Untitled as of Yet--A Sequel to TOH. :) But J-J SHOULD do angst! A lot of it!

19. alienne

alienne Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 2001
    great job, ishtar

can't wait until the next post.

;)

20. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    Ish causes me lot of angst, Kefka. But I can write it when inspired (don't get any ideas, Ish).

OK, the post: I see Anakin has some control issues to deal with. And this was cute:
    "She kissed me." He stopped and a grin spread across his face like a plague. "She kissed me."

This is great, Ishy - I love your mush! :p

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Glad you liked my mush--I learned from the worst! ;) The kiss thing is directly quoted from me, August 2, 1996 when gabbing about my first kiss to friends. *sigh* He was so sweet...But anyway, enough of my love life. I'm writing this surreptitiously at work, so I won't post until later. Coming up, more Ti.

22. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Loved it Ish [face_love]

23. Clarus

Clarus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2000
    Mush mush mush mush, mush mush mush mush, mush mush mush mush mush mush mush mush . . .

*purrs*

:)

24. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    lol, Clarus. Looks like we're both rubbing off on her. But too much teasing may send her into a killing frenzy, so watch your back...

25. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Hmm... Killing frenzy from Ishie, or mush from Ishie. Tough to choose...

Can I have both?? :p

Great post there Ishie!! Your portrayal of Ani is great!!! Keep it up!

AQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.